Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

will glen murray play? tues

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I still reckon he will pick up an "injury". Happy to be proved wrong as I want to boo the judas and El Pres wants to carry out fellacio on him ;)

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i would love him to play ,score then do a adeboyor style celebration running the length to the palce fans!

jokes

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
İbrahim Tatlıses;4409245 said:
Does he still do that shitty celebration? I bet he'd love to do it against us, laughing to himself in his sad little head because nobody else knows what it means.
What, this celebration?

retard.gif

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Judas will play because Dunky is only one yellow card away from a ban. As Kebab is still sidelined GG will have to do "the honours". :wink: The Palace gameplan on Tuesday will be to get us down to 10 men to give them a smidgen of a chance

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i just know he will score against us, have a funny feeling about this,

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Hope he comes on,to 20,000 booing him,then get his leg broken or something just as bad.

Ok with the booing... wishing a career ending injury on someone is a little harsh imo.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hope he comes on,to 20,000 booing him,then get his leg broken or something just as bad.

The first bit yes, the second no. Don't want to see anyone with broken legs thanks.

xbakerbob

Aug 4, 2011
Basingstoke
personally i think it'd be good to be 3-0 down at half time, get it back to 3-3 with 2 mins to play, then an own goal from murray at a corner!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here