Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Falmer have a North Stand?

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
There is a North Stand, erm, at the north end of the ground, next to that great big West Stand (an elevation of the ground in the Derby programme clearly labels it as 'The North Stand').

Last edited:

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
If it does have a North Stand, ala The Goldstone, it would run along the length of the pitch nearest the dual carriage way & not behind the goal nearest the NIMBY village twats.

I think.............looking at the design. ???

Charlie_g

Sep 18, 2003
Hove
I remember my Dad took me to the Goldstone for the first time in 1978. We were standing next to the away fans in the East Stand and I can remember someone swinging a stuffed toy cat around his head in the Northstand. It was in the sort of state the ones you see on the front of the dustcarts are. Anyway the surge forward of the Northstand excited me and a few weeeks later my Dad started letting me go with my mates on the proviso that I didnt go in the Northstand.
I just wanted to take this opportunity to say sorry Dad and yes the surge forward when Albion scored was f***ing greeat.
Happy days:)

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Charlie_g said:
I have changed my mind. Im on a roll:D

Is it pointing down hill heading towards 2007?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I once ejaculated in my sleep

........at Calais , in the back of my mates car

That was not good. Got away with it though

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Eddie the Seagull said:
If it does have a North Stand, ala The Goldstone, it would run along the length of the pitch nearest the dual carriage way & not behind the goal nearest the NIMBY village twats.

:birthday:

Seagull Stew

What's the betting though that due to it being closest to the train station it will be the AWAY END!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
No, their going to leave out the North stand and just have an East, West and South stand....

Muppet

Ian Ingleton

Oct 15, 2005
Burgess Hill
Would the North Stand be the one opposite the South and adjacent to the East and West!

It looks like the North Stand will run parrallel, with back to, the dual carriageway. The West stand, or South west corner, will probably end up being the away supporters area.:albion:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Eddie the Seagull said:

The North Stand is behind the goal at the northern end of the ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here