West, West, West Sussex
Will England beat Ukraine?

No. No we won't.

ref.JPG

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
They should do, but then France should have beaten Switzerland. I guess that’s why we watch it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We have only had a spell of about 20min of showing what we are capable of in each of our games and here we are in the quarters. Still think there is lots more to come from the team and confidence from Monday I think we will win this one

3-0 to the good guys.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Would be nice to get to 3-0, then maybe our Ben can get some minutes.

I don't think that Ben White will be included on the bench, again. Which is a shame, but he went in as a last minute replacement so it's really not too much of a surprise that he's one of the 3 men out.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Will England beat Ukraine?

No. No we won't.

View attachment 138206

Don't panic. If the German on field referees try to pull anything biased, the VAR will save us.

Video Assistant Referee
Marco Fritz (GER)

Assistant VAR
Christian Dingert (GER)
Christian Gittelman (GER)
Bastian Dankert (GER)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I don't think that Ben White will be included on the bench, again. Which is a shame, but he went in as a last minute replacement so it's really not too much of a surprise that he's one of the 3 men out.

Yup - seeing as he didn't feature in any group games I don't see White making the match squad for this game or any future EURO games should England progress, barring injuries. Still, great experience for him to spend this time with the national side during a major tournament.

Aside from the keepers, who are the other squad members yet to feature? Calvert-Lewin?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yup - seeing as he didn't feature in any group games I don't see White making the match squad for this game or any future EURO games should England progress, barring injuries. Still, great experience for him to spend this time with the national side during a major tournament.

Aside from the keepers, who are the other squad members yet to feature? Calvert-Lewin?

Calvert Lewin came on in the first game I think.

Conor Coady hasn't featured at all.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Don't think Chilwell has made it onto the pitch yet.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Apparently Chilwell was going to start against the Czechs before the isolation announcement.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Don't panic. If the German on field referees try to pull anything biased, the VAR will save us.

Video Assistant Referee
Marco Fritz (GER)

Assistant VAR
Christian Dingert (GER)
Christian Gittelman (GER)
Bastian Dankert (GER)

I'm now feeling a tad guilty for stopping mid sentence in order to point and laugh at 'Little German Girl Crying'.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
[emoji122]

Prediction for Denmark?

Hmmm... the Danes will provide a far sterner test. England were clinical tonight and the balls into the box were of the highest quality. But the Ukrainian defending was EFL League 1 standard at best. Statuesque doesn’t even come close for goals 2,3 and 4. But England were far, far too good for them.

Semi final at Wembley under the lights on a summer evening in front of 60k football-starved fans? I reckon it will be a very, very special night with momentum building...

England 2-1 Denmark

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here