Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will dick get the message

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Does anybody believe that dick will loosen the purse strings to allow the signings we so obviously need in january to give the team a chance of avoiding the relegation threat that looms larger week by week.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
no-money.gif

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
the way things are going we could be relugated by januray

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
We are f***ing broke, skint, not a pot to piss in.........but Dick Knight STILL says we have money........BULLSHIT.TIME TO COME CLEAN MR CHAIRMAN, OR ANY RESPECT YOU HAVE FROM SAVING THE CLUB IN THE PAST WILL BE LOST.:angry:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Bakesy said:
We are f***ing broke, skint, not a pot to piss in.........but Dick Knight STILL says we have money........BULLSHIT.TIME TO COME CLEAN MR CHAIRMAN, OR ANY RESPECT YOU HAVE FROM SAVING THE CLUB IN THE PAST WILL BE LOST.:angry:

Thats a proper rant from you mate:ohmy:But true. At least you can forget about it in the morning when you start a new week at work;)

Last edited:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
algie said:
Thats a proper rant from you mate:ohmy:But true. At least you can forget about it in the morning when you strat a new week at work;)
I won't forget it in the morning though, 'cos that's how i feel.I'm sure i'm not the only one.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
We can't spend this money until January anyway.

Of course, if everyone wants to blame just one person for there not being much money, it does kind of show how much responsibility everyone else is prepared to evade.

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The Large One said:

Of course, if everyone wants to blame just one person for there not being much money, it does kind of show how much responsibility everyone else is prepared to evade.

I blame one person, and he is GREG STANLEY. At lease Archer never claimed to be a fan, Stanley is the utmost weasel.

During the war he no doubt have collaborated with the Nazis.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
The Large One said:
We can't spend this money until January anyway.

Lets not take this out of context.My gripe is not the fact that we have no money.We all know that.My gripe is that we have a Chairman that is not being honest with us, by saying "The money was there, blah blah blah"........We know we are skint, why doesn't he just admit that, or is he trying to justify MM's sacking to save his own skin?Time for the bullshit to stop i think, before things go too far.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Bakesy said:
Lets not take this out of context.My gripe is not the fact that we have no money.We all know that.My gripe is that we have a Chairman that is not being honest with us, by saying "The money was there, blah blah blah"........We know we are skint, why doesn't he just admit that, or is he trying to justify MM's sacking to save his own skin?Time for the bullshit to stop i think, before things go too far.
Hang on. Dick Knight is saying the money was there, and yet you are saying it's not. How do you know? You have decided the money isn't there, decided Dick Knight is lying, and are asking Dick Knight to stop bullshitting yet you don't know all the facts. All you seem to have done is flatly contradict Knight to suit your own argument.

Unless of course you have a direct line to the knowledge of the club's coffers.

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If we can't invest in a team thats in League 1 how are going to fund a £50 million stadium?

I know all the bollocks about grants etc but a mortgage has been mentioned who's fool enough to lend that. Its like a bank giving a failing corner shop a cheque to build a supermarket on the projection that it will take all the business from sainsbury and tesco.

Its now that bad we've sold the pot, run out of piss and are left with just the shit.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
PILTDOWN MAN said:
If we can't invest in a team thats in League 1 how are going to fund a £50 million stadium?

I know all the bollocks about grants etc but a mortgage has been mentioned who's fool enough to lend that. Its like a bank giving a failing corner shop a cheque to build a supermarket on the projection that it will take all the business from sainsbury and tesco.

Its now that bad we've sold the pot, run out of piss and are left with just the shit.

:thud:

I wouldn't actually be suprised if you were Norman Baker, sitting in front of your PC, rubbing your minuscule cock.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here