Votes: 92 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
His 260 mile trip within the law? I question that. His 30 mile trip to Barnard Castle for a day trip for his wife’s birthday? Absolutely not within the law.
He’s spouted a load of bulllshit. You’ve swallowed it. You mug.

Fack knows what that Brexit letter is doing on here? Thought Brexit was all done and dusted?

Context of the discussion, Barnier and colluding MPs, trying to cause a democratic government to wobble as it gets interesting.
As others have said, this not a Brexit thread but this is the whole reason the MSM and opposition MPs are going for Cummings, and for that matter the usual hysterical Quims that float around football message boards.

Over and out.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Context of the discussion, Barnier and colluding MPs, trying to cause a democratic government to wobble as it gets interesting.
As others have said, this not a Brexit thread but this is the whole reason the MSM and opposition MPs are going for Cummings, and for that matter the usual hysterical Quims that float around football message boards.

Over and out.

Quite an hysterical assumption. People are going for Cummings because he broke the ale and fed us a load of bullshit to cover his tracks.

I think you may be over thinking all this. Anything to distract from Cummings’ actions .

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

Over and out.

Is there an echo in here?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Over and out.

Next you will be telling everyone that you were abducted by aliens at a young age and therefore you have this greater insight into why everyone is doing what they're doing.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with Brexit and everything to do with breaking the law in respect of Cov-id 19 and the Road Traffic Act.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Quite an hysterical assumption. People are going for Cummings because he broke the ale and fed us a load of bullshit to cover his tracks.

I think you may be over thinking all this. Anything to distract from Cummings’ actions .

I don't think too much thinking has been a problem Baker Lite has ever suffered from

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
As I mentioned the other day, my elderly mother is beyond furious. She votes Tory, as she believes they will deliver an old fashioned sense of truth, and integrity, and neither is being displayed by these chancers. It amazes her, and even more so myself, that there are people defending this ****. To those of you 'trying' to defend the inexcusable, why? Seriously, why?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
As I mentioned the other day, my elderly mother is beyond furious. She votes Tory, as she believes they will deliver an old fashioned sense of truth, and integrity, and neither is being displayed by these chancers. It amazes her, and even more so myself, that there are people defending this ****. To those of you 'trying' to defend the inexcusable, why? Seriously, why?

A combination of being painfully thick and being trolls. Even Paddy McGuiness, the Bolton lumphead, called him on his bullshit.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Next you will be telling everyone that you were abducted by aliens at a young age and therefore you have this greater insight into why everyone is doing what they're doing.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with Brexit and everything to do with breaking the law in respect of Cov-id 19 and the Road Traffic Act.

It does stagger me that so many people are trying to make connections between Brexit and Covid-19. Ditto 5G and CV-19 - shops must be running out of tin-foil given the number of conspiracy theorists out there

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Is no-one watching this bloodbath? I just physically cringed. I almost admire the man for his doggedness and pigheadedness. He is getting an absolute kicking from all sides and still continues to try and bluster his way out of it.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Over and out.

Retarded thinking, as expected.

70% of the public think Cumstain broke the rules and 59% think he should resign. You saying that the near 60% of people that want him out are all pro-remain?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham

Over and out.

I am a little confused perhaps you can help me I voted for Brexit and I am generally a Tory voter (i see them as the less worse option generally) but I cannot for the life of me see any justification for the Cummings exclusion rule. Previously to this I knew very little about Cummings so I had no agenda against him but the man has turned our government into a laughing stock with the vast majority of the public rapidly losing all trust in our government.

In a time when we need true leadership that we can trust this whole incident has shown the government and cabinet in particular, to to be deceitful and not fit for the role.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Is no-one watching this bloodbath? I just physically cringed. I almost admire the man for his doggedness and pigheadedness. He is getting an absolute kicking from all sides and still continues to try and bluster his way out of it.

Have posted a little on the PMQ thread - yes I’m watching. It’s appalling as expected. No answers to anything in that first 25 minutes - just waffle - he is abject and seems to have no clue about the damage he’s doing - total waste of space

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Retarded thinking, as expected.

70% of the public think Cumstain broke the rules and 59% think he should resign. You saying that the near 60% of people that want him out are all pro-remain?

Have the police charged or even cautioned him?
Nobody ever asked Me my opinion.
There is an agenda here. It doesn’t seem to be working, the MSM does not like it one bit.
Never mind.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

The aliens wanted to probe him, but his head was already jammed up his arse.

Though you'd expect him to come out with that story. It's what happens when you're old and the senility kicks in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here