Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will Cardiff win their last two games?

Will Cardiff win both their remaining games?

• Yes, yes they will

Votes: 42 9.2%
  • No, no they won't

Votes: 415 90.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This weekends results have opened the door for any 2 of 4 to qualify from Spurs down to United so all to play for for each team as it stands. Any team winning two games stand a chance of qualifying.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Suspect Chelsea will beat Watford and mean Manure will have nothing to play for on final day against Cardiff

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
This weekends results have opened the door for any 2 of 4 to qualify from Spurs down to United so all to play for for each team as it stands. Any team winning two games stand a chance of qualifying.
Not anymore sadly.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
With our rivals and a desparately out of form United managed by their former boss to play there is the slightest sliver of light still there for our sheep worrying friends. But I'm really struggling with the idea that they will win both those games and I think we are all but safe. How about you?

Cardiff are crap. They have sporadically won just 9 games all season, and two were against us. They are rubbish. They will not suddenly become brilliant....which is what is needed. I said before the Fulham game they will not get 4 further points this season and I’m sticking with this.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Why are there people suggesting Palace (professional players) would throw the game to spite us?

You understand the players and club don’t hate us right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sure the club don't hate us? Didn't they not put the correct fixture details in their programme and are you sure Parrish doesn't dislike us?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Cardiff are crap. They have sporadically won just 9 games all season, and two were against us. They are rubbish. They will not suddenly become brilliant....which is what is needed. I said before the Fulham game they will not get 4 further points this season and I’m sticking with this.

This. Doom-mongers making Cardiff seem amazing, about to overcome the far superior players of CP and ManU.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They also beat Southampton twice, so 12 of their points have come against 16th and 17th.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Suspect Chelsea will beat Watford and mean Manure will have nothing to play for on final day against Cardiff

I think I am correct in saying if Spurs lose to Bournemouth next week, on the final day a win for United could mean them overtaking Spurs, assuming United win at Huddersfield next week. So they could have something to play for.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Are you sure the club don't hate us? Didn't they not put the correct fixture details in their programme and are you sure Parrish doesn't dislike us?

Funny enough I don’t for sure, however do you actually believe they would throw a game out of spite?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
They also beat Southampton twice, so 12 of their points have come against 16th and 17th.

To be fair they were robbed at home to Chelsea by the referee/ linesman. when 1-0 up with not long left in the game. 3 points there and they probably be favourites to stay up now.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
With our rivals and a desparately out of form United managed by their former boss to play there is the slightest sliver of light still there for our sheep worrying friends. But I'm really struggling with the idea that they will win both those games and I think we are all but safe. How about you?

Safe. Palace will draw with them. After that we can afford to really go for Citeh and show them up for the over-rated bunch of wet ponces they truly are.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think I am correct in saying if Spurs lose to Bournemouth next week, on the final day a win for United could mean them overtaking Spurs, assuming United win at Huddersfield next week. So they could have something to play for.

There will certainly be something to play for.

OGS' job. Capitulation to the sheepshaggers after ManU's recent record breaking diarrhoetic run could mean his demise.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Face it if Cardiff beat Palace ( we did it twce) and beat United at Old Trafford they deserve to stay up, hang on we have to lose against the Arse and City first......oh

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Mr Tumble does.

He's hardly likely to tumble into a contract at a CL club if he's seen to throw a game, for any reason.

Pub talk. A not very good pub talk. In fact, off licence talk. :cheers::whisky:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Safe. Palace will draw with them. After that we can afford to really go for Citeh and show them up for the over-rated bunch of wet ponces they truly are.

I almost can't wait to hear Duffy shouting in their ear'oles "you ****ing shit bunch of ****s, ye're so shite ye're only gonna beat us 3-0"

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Problem is I expect them to beat palace, then on the final game of the season could they sneak a win at United - yes. Hope Palace do us a favour. Don't want to go into the City game needing a win!

de Gea ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here