Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

will buckley

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This thread about a Brighton player has been so ruined by the palace gimps that all that remains is to quote the BEST POST EVER ON THIS BOARD...

Legendary.

That would look awesome on a T-shirt :clap:

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
This ignore button works...until peeps start quoting 'ignored' posters (CP ones)
If you hit the ignore button for all of us you'll feel so much bitter (hehe)

farawaysaint

Oct 1, 2011
So general consensus is, Adkins is a wanker, Buckley is too good for us, the Saints fans are laughable idiots and up the Brighton? Do let me know if I missed anything there ;)

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
So general consensus is, Adkins is a wanker, Buckley is too good for us, the Saints fans are laughable idiots and up the Brighton? Do let me know if I missed anything there ;)

Not necessarily, we're just saying that you'll probably be back in the Championship next season anyway and £2m (if that's the case) is a laughable offer.

But the rest of it seems pretty accurate :thumbsup:

Fran112

Jun 6, 2011
Waterlooville

Having the joy of my mate, a Sunderland fan, buy me a ticket for last Saturday, you could add to the list... Your whole team play like an under 12s side, you were shockingly bad! Not been to St Mary's before, so on a positive, nice ground.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
"Gus Poyet has said that someone called Will Buckley is better than me. I don't see the point in saying ridiculous nonsense like that" - Wilf Zaha[/QUOTE]

Sounds like an arrogant twat - completely wrapped up in his own self importance. Palace seem to be very good at producing such personalities - not much seems to happen with them when they leave though.

Possible that zaha will be different in terms of playing ability but he'll still be an arrogant twat. If he's this bad at a tinpot club like Palace who'd be out of business without his potential revenue imagine what he'd be like at a proper football club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here