Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Buckley

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
Very exciting player who will always give defenders at any level a hard time. Remember at the begining of last season he had injury problems so hopefully this coming season he will be off to a flyer.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I agree about wanting to see him tried up front, seems to have all the natural attributes of a striker. Has Gus ever hinted at it?

Hopefully his growing pains are behind him and he will stay fully fit all year.

kano

Jun 17, 2011
Kaz, Buckley, Vicente and Noone all had their moments last season. Nooney especially is getting under appreciated after his form tailed off from being knackered carrying the team to the top of the league at the start of the season. People seem to forget just how great he was and during his run of form i seem to remember the strikers getting some goals which maybe isn't a co-incidence when you consider buckley, kaz and even vicente to an extent are more direct goal threats.

We have some great attacking talent in the squad...if we could just get another bridcutt to help in the middle of midfield we could mix and match a front 4 of almost endless combinations id be happy with.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
We have a wealth of wingers which is always going to be good. Love it how Buckey doesnt seem to run when he gets the ball just glides along the turf. Hoping he will be fit all season and we get to see a fair share of him.

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
Don't forget KLL. A similarly exciting player in my view.

Absolutely, I remember against Derby Vicente and KLL were unplayable, the day of the famous Vicente bar rattling run and KLL still pipped him to MOM. I never understood why Gus didn't play them together after that...strange!!

Northstand Mugs

The Seagulleater
Jun 28, 2012
Se25
17 Jul 2012 13:01:08
Will Buckley will move to Crystal Palace in the next few days as a replacement for Sean Scannell. Freedman watched him on 10 different occasions last season and will offer him a three year contract.

Source inside BHAFC

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
17 Jul 2012 13:01:08
Will Buckley will move to Crystal Palace in the next few days as a replacement for Sean Scannell. Freedman watched him on 10 different occasions last season and will offer him a three year contract.

Source inside BHAFC

That reads like a Palace fan on Transfer Rumours = wind-up

Northstand Mugs

The Seagulleater
Jun 28, 2012
Se25
And another one:

17 Jul 2012 14:09:18
Glen Murray will re-sign for Brighton
:D

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
THE FIVE GOLDEN RULES OF PALACE FANDOM

Rule 1 - Palace can only sign players who have turned down a move to Brighton first

Rule 2 - All Brighton players would jump at the offer to move to Croydon

Rule 3 - Brighton are desperate to sign everyone and anyone who plays for or has ever played for Palace

Rule 4 - All Palace players are valued at between 3 and 4 times their market worth just because they are Palace

Rule 5 - Palace Directors are the most honest people in football and never mislead fans - their every word is to be believed implicitly even when clearly proved to be a pack of lies

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Kaz, Buckley, Vicente and Noone all had their moments last season. Nooney especially is getting under appreciated after his form tailed off from being knackered carrying the team to the top of the league at the start of the season. People seem to forget just how great he was and during his run of form i seem to remember the strikers getting some goals which maybe isn't a co-incidence when you consider buckley, kaz and even vicente to an extent are more direct goal threats.

We have some great attacking talent in the squad...if we could just get another bridcutt to help in the middle of midfield we could mix and match a front 4 of almost endless combinations id be happy with.
Agreed noone was hammer and tong defending aswell:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here