Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Buckley

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I could not see any other recent thread concerning WB so, if there has been , please forgive me.

He has certainly not been without his injury/growth problems since the start of the season and has not appeared as often as we may have liked but subject to fitness, he would be in my starting line up every time. Today when he came on, as against Doncaster, we actually started to show something going forward which in both games resulted in excellent strikes. First saw him pre-season at Burgess Hill and he has since confirmed my initial assessment of him - Well done GP.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
I think we are nursing him back in - he'd be the preferred option to Kaz at the moment I think, if he were ready, but Kaz came on first today. Having seen him get sent on and then limp off again from too soonitis I think a delayed return to the bench then 10 minutes is very prudent. Let's nurse him in there and treat him with kid gloves this season. Give his body a chance to catch up with itself... or whatever is going on!!

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
I would maybe like to see a 4 2 3 1 formation next game with bridcutt and reyes as the 2 holding mids then noone, vicente and buckly infront and cms upfront think that would be a deadly formation think buckly going to be amazing for us in the future if he can sort out his injuries

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Having seen him get sent on and then limp off again from too soonitis I think a delayed return to the bench then 10 minutes is very prudent. Let's nurse him in there and treat him with kid gloves this season. Give his body a chance to catch up with itself... or whatever is going on!!
Exactly. Is there anyone on NSC that doesn't think he's great? We just need to look after him, whatever his growing issues are.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
He is absolutely rapid, and is bloody deadly in front of goal. :bowdown:
Would love to see [MENTION=18963]brightonseagulls1[/MENTION] formation in action!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
He has certainly made an impact in the games when he has come on, loves an injury time winner

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Can't see us keeping him,he will be sold in January :jester: :shrug: HANDS OFF!! POACHERS

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I have said it before and I will say it again, I would play him upfront him CMS. Tall, can finish, does not panic and FAST as f***.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
From Doncaster Match-

He's not that good and just got lucky,ok,honest!!!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I thought he did ok when he came on & has a knack of being in the right place at the right time but also thought that lua lua
had the forest right back on toast every time he ran at him & put in a couple of really good crosses.

one thing we are not short of is width,what we do need is how best to use our wingers

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He is utter class - Well worth the money. As is the other big money signing CMS. Gus has got the big money ones spot on.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'd add Noone with them, at a bargain price. Now man marked by 2 in each game, showing the respect and danger that he is.

Agree. And 2 men marking him frees up space elswhere for us even if it stifles Nooney sometimes. Would love to know how much we got KLL for as I have a feeling it was less than we were originally going to get him for (around £1million) and I still believe he will be massive for us as last yr...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here