Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Buckley injury? (merged)

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Anyone know if serious or not?
Would hate too see him Out again after just returning, The lad oozes Class, our only bright spark first half & Along with Bridcutt & possibly Noone, is our best player in my opinion.

Uridium

May 30, 2011
Looked like cramp to me. Hope that's all. He was brilliant tonight, our best new signing in my opinion.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Nope- it was his hamstring. Same one he munched before apparently. Out for a fair few weeks sadly ....

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The word on twitter (I think from Andy Naylor) is that he's done his hamstring again, which is not good news

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
He looks so deadly, hope he recovers quickly and hope its not a persistant problem.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Bad news, he was looking quality tonight. Another half an hour of Buckley and the result could have been different.

Really impressed by him, he is strong and deceptively quick with an end product. Hope this injury doesn't become a persistent problem as he looks a real asset for us.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Bad news, he was looking quality tonight. Another half an hour of Buckley and the result could have been different.

Really impressed by him, he is strong and deceptively quick with an end product. Hope this injury doesn't become a persistent problem as he looks a real asset for us.

Agreed - amazing buy at only £250k. Hope he's back soon.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
It is very worrying that if he has a weakness in that hamstring then that is likely to affect his mentality to running at full pace, which is when he is most effective.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Any news on Buckley ?

Hoping it was just cramp he went off with.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It is very worrying that if he has a weakness in that hamstring then that is likely to affect his mentality to running at full pace, which is when he is most effective.
Both times the injury has come from a tackle, so I don't know if that will be a problem?
but I'm not a physio or, um, leg doctor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here