• Not sure

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • dont care

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I have a bad feeling he won't. I think whether he is playing tomorrow or not will give us a MASSIVE clue.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I have a bad feeling he won't. I think whether he is playing tomorrow or not will give us a MASSIVE clue.

Not sure about that. Reckon he was going to be rested anyway. If he's not on the bench then that'll be a worry but even then I don't think it'll mean he's going or anything

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Not sure about that. Reckon he was going to be rested anyway. If he's not on the bench then that'll be a worry

With Noone cup tied it leaves us with no winger (apart from Bennett) but I agree if he isn't even on the bench then he is probably already learning how to make a Victoria sponge with Delia up the road.......

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
He has signed a long contract and no-one is bigger than the club.
i would make him stay until the end of the season and hopefully we have been promoted to the championship.
His timing is awful and i would make him stay so yes he will still be here.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
With Noone cup tied it leaves us with no winger (apart from Bennett) but I agree if he isn't even on the bench then he is probably already learning how to make a Victoria sponge with Delia up the road.......

True. Forgot about Noone being cup tied. Leaves us a little short of ready replacements. Hmmmm......

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Very sadly I think he'll go... and they'll soften the blow with the signing of Lua-Lua. Albeit they are very different players...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here