Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will anything from the goldstone be used at falmer?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I was just sat here at 4.05..venezualan time.......

Thinking...will anything like the clock or anything else be restored and used in some form at flamer...I think inside and outside it would be real nice to see things on the walls..lets say while your waiting for your half ime cuppa or while your walking up to the turnstyles..

Does anyone know....?

I know most of it has been auctioned off...but if you own something im sure you'd be willing to have it on show at the falmer arena!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Hopefully the Gold Stone will be moved there.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
There's gonna be an Albion museum at the new stadium.

Bound to be loads of Albion Goldstone stuff,and it will all be used,by definition!

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
There's gonna be an Albion museum at the new stadium.

Bound to be loads of Albion Goldstone stuff,and it will all be used,by definition!

It was reported recently that the trophy room at Selhurst Park was broken into and all things of value were stolen

The Police were said to be looking for two men carrying a roll of blue and red carpet

:thud:

Jeremy Bentham's holding up well at his Uni, last time I looked.
His head fell off, years ago. The current one is a wax model.

230px-Jbentham.600px.jpg

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I'd like to see anyone who can produce a ticket stub from the final game at the Goldstone to be guaranteed a ticket for the first game at Falmer.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
I'd like to see anyone who can produce a ticket stub from the final game at the Goldstone to be guaranteed a ticket for the first game at Falmer.

Oh, What about STH? Anyway, I couldn't get a ticket for the last game at the Goldstone, managed Hereford and Barnet, but last game sold out so quickly, just stood outside (made the trip from Manchester to stand outside (How sad is that)).

Just want a ground to have the chance to buy tickets in, nr. Falmer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here