Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Adam Virgo EVER play for Celtic

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
i think he's easily good enough. worth 1.5mill? duno yet. think he needs to get a run of games up there, in my eyes he will always be a legend, and hope he does well for himself

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
london_seagull said:
i think he's easily good enough. worth 1.5mill? duno yet. think he needs to get a run of games up there, in my eyes he will always be a legend, and hope he does well for himself

Will always be a legend to me. :bowdown: I'm desperate for him to get a chance of a decent run in the first team... if only to make it to the Celtic Christmas Catalogue and have his picture modelling some of the gear... ??? :cool:

By the way his squad number is 4. :angel:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
This is his first season for Celtic and he is up against some decent players. He is obviously in Strachans thoughts, otherwise he wouldnt be on the bench.

This was a huge move for him and it is bound to take some time to adapt.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
watsongooal said:
Yeah he gave away a penalty and was booked I think

Almost as good as Johnathan Woodgate's debut for Real Madrid.
Scored an own goal and got sent off :lolol: :lolol:

Hopefully he'll go the same way as Woodgate, and get more game time and score some goals!

Adam Virgo :albion: Legend! :bowdown:

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
I was at that game. Dunfermline v Celtic. He started in the middle of midfield and was a little bit short for pace shall we say. He did indeed give away a penalty and a shockingly late challenge it was. Penalty was missed though. 4-0 to Celtic. To be fiar to Virgs. He was asked to play in a position he would not be used to and having only just come back from injury he was always going to be short of match practise. He was bought with the idead of playing fullback so time will tell if we robbed the Bhoys of £1.5m

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Uncle Buck said:
Different one. Scottish Under 21 and from what I have seen, he is half decent. Also nicking players from Dundee Utd will give me some personal satisfaction.

But he is scottish and shit!:jester:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Uncle Buck said:
But everyone says the SPL is shite and we are a massive club....
For every post on here by someone suggesting we are a big club, you have posted the same message ironically at least ten times.

And as DANIEL says, the SPL is shite.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
:wave:

Came on for 7 minutes up front. :D

Last edited:

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
IMO The Virgo transfer was farcical.

It came about over a drunken game of cards between McGhee and Strachen.

Clearly McGhee won !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here