Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Adam Virgo EVER play for Celtic

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
think hes only just recovered from injury?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Could he do a job??..............................

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
not sure he could do a job

his name got into the limelight through goalscoring vital goals, but he has been bought as a full back, i think he did a alright job at championship leve for a team he loved, but in that league who knows

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
He aint good enough for Celtic

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Sammy the seagull said:
He aint good enough for Celtic

Yep, have to aggree. He will be on loan somewhere in Scotland/Championship. I wont ever know how we got 1.5 mill for him.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
He has been an unused sub in most of Celtics games since he came back from injury. Only getting a few minutes if he does get on, the fans think he is fat and slow!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
We can't know if he's good enough or not for Celtic as he's not had a chance yet

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
DAMANCLAY said:
Yep, have to aggree. He will be on loan somewhere in Scotland/Championship. I wont ever know how we got 1.5 mill for him.

'Cos the little ginger haired scotsman is a mate of Magoo:lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
:eek:

i cant believe some of the comments about the LEGEND Virgo. He is easily good enough for that tin pot scottish league.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I don't care about how he does as he is no longer an albion player. My support stays with the team and when a player leaves no matter what the circumstances then he longer gets my support. If he ever comes back i will be more than happy and yes he is a legend but that is as far as it goes.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I dint think he's good enough, he should come back to his beloved Britghton and Hove on loan and that other rubbish championship player, Mohammed Camara from Burnley I think..........yeah, we will have him as well.

:smokin:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Listen to you lot. Virgo is more than good enough for that division, its probably the equivalent of Div 1, even Dirk Lehman did all right up there.

Virgs will get his chance and will be fine in the SPL, now the Champions League would be a different matter!!!

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Yeah he gave away a penalty and was booked I think

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here