Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilkins SLAGGING off Revell

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Revell played his socks off today and tried his hardest. if the twat wilkins had given him more support he would score more

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He didn't slag him off at all. Merely referred to Gregan using his "experience" to foul him in the FACE repeatedly and get away with it.

Fact is we are a soft touch though, Wilkins aluded to that and he's bang on.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
Yeah, not quite true. Dean said he wasn't having a go at Alex, just using him as an example. Not a Dean fan, but the point he made was a good one. A few of our boys need to grow up and toughen up too.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ernest said:
Shouldn't have named him and why mention it on the radio ???
Because he was providing a specific example. Revell went down twice in the 2nd half clutching his face after (genuinely) being caught by Gregan. Wilkins wants our forwards to start dishing some of that out instead.

Our lads DO need to toughen their act up, cos at the moment we are the softest touch in the third division. f*** me, our players are welling up if they get shouted at before kickoff.

:rolleyes:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Easy 10 said:
Because he was providing a specific example. Revell went down twice in the 2nd half clutching his face after (genuinely) being caught by Gregan. Wilkins wants our forwards to start dishing some of that out instead.

/B]

Would be nice.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ernest said:
I know what I heard and I heard Wilkins having a go at Revell , as I say if Mark McGhee had done that then all hell would have let loose :angry: :angry: :angry:

You do have a point there :lolol:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
He didn't have a go at Revell, he used him as an example of players needing to learn how to do the less sportsmanship parts. Listen to the comments

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
HE WASN'T HAVING A GO AT REVELL

He just wants us to start KICKING some players. And I wholeheartedly concur. This lot wouldn't say BOO to a goose.

*dreams of Cullips return*

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Easy 10 said:
HE WASN'T HAVING A GO AT REVELL

He just wants us to start KICKING some players. And I wholeheartedly concur. This lot wouldn't say BOO to a goose.

*dreams of Cullips return*

Hate him or hate him Leon was small but he gave as much as he got.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Kinky Gerbils said:
Hate him or hate him Leon was small but he gave as much as he got.
He had that streak of arrogance that small strikers need, but unfortunately it also made him an utter c unt. No, I don't want him back.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Easy 10 said:
He had that streak of arrogance that small strikers need, but unfortunately it also made him an utter c unt. No, I don't want him back.

Wasnt suggesting that, just pointing out small players can give it out and not play like pussyo's

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You have to smile, those of us who saw him play will find it amusing our Wendy telling players to toughen up !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here