Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilkins out

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What we need is a tried and tested manager :angry: :angry: :angry:

Whats that Mark McGhee doing at the moment?

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Trigger said:
We don't know for a fact he will be the manager yet...

Knight is quoted in the article I read as saying that he has a few ideas for manager but he is going to see how Wilkins does first so I would say that makes him manager.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Rangdo said:
Knight is quoted in the article I read as saying that he has a few ideas for manager but he is going to see how Wilkins does first so I would say that makes him manager.
Ah, haven't read it yet so not up to speed, thanks.

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
He`s had long enough .
We hav`nt even scored under his regime.
And what has Dean White done as his assistant.
I`m sorry but his days must be numbered.

Go Wilkins for Gods sake.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Seriously. Wilkins Out!

For every Boothroyd there are 20 Hinshlewoods. If we do end up with the former youth coach as manager we're DOOMED.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
wilkins has to go

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
What's ironic is that he was a kid himself and yet he can't seem to get the best out of our glut of kids at the club right now.

Wilkins out.

We want a tried and tested FOREIGN manager

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
How many games before its recognised that 26 passes around the penalty area with no end product is not the way to win football matches?

Wendy is like a poor mans David Platt. He made his entire career out of one goal. Difference being Platt did it for England and went on to several multi million pound moves and Wilkins did it for Brighton and we havent been able to f*** him off since.

When it came/comes to annual round of blood letting they find him chained to the practice balls saying 'Remember that goal against Ipswich' and they keep him on!

Come to think of it Platt flattered deceived as a coach and then had a woeful Management career, so perhaps the similarities are there for all to see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here