Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilkins on TalkSport

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
His passion for the Albion comes over loud and clear. Top stuff Deano.

:clap:

Sep 12, 2006
didn't hear it myself but sounds like the guy is growing in confidence. good work wendy....

:albion:

funny, but on the pitch i used to think he was a bit of a wet lettuce but as a manager he's seems forthright and bold. class...

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Mark Ormerod's Gloves said:
didn't hear it myself but sounds like the guy is growing in confidence. good work wendy....

:albion:

funny, but on the pitch i used to think he was a bit of a wet lettuce but as a manager he's seems forthright and bold. class...

I agree..............I had my doubts he could do any better than MM and was slightly dissappointed when he was made up to manager because i thought the job was to big for him (at this time) When we lost the first few games under him and he was intervieved after the games ...he looked a dejected and desperate man...beaten before he had realy started. Now he is just gettin better and better at post match interviews and i know it is because his team is producing the goods on the pitch but that is down to him. Well done Mr Wilkins you are winning over all the fans (even Ernest?) and you are doing it in some style. Won me over thats for sure because have never doubted his passion and love for the club but i now think he IS the wright man to be manager and lead us out at Falmer:bowdown: :bowdown: :clap2: :clap2: :albion:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here