Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilkins In In In

Wilkins in or out

• Total voters

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would back Wilkins to achieve promotion next season as I belive that both Forster and Murray will score above 15 goals each.

My concerns are about the ability of his staff, who do not appear to be very good or know what they are doing and the general inability of the management team to change the course of game when things are going against us.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
- Boring negative football doesn't win titles.
1120113kh1.jpg

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Must admit I was tempted by the whole Ernest/Beach Hut dream team thing but seeing as we'd be lucky to survive the Sussex League with them in charge I think I'll stick with Deano for now.

but for now...... Dean and his team have done a great job this year and once we get promotion (whenever that is) we'll have to see if he can make the step up.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I am believer that you need to give managers the longer term to help build a side. Two seasons should be the minimum in my opinion. Chairman seem hell bent on giving them enough time to fail, rather than giving them enough time to succeed. I hope Wilkins is around for Falmer, at the very least.

McGhee was shite here

Promotion in his first season TO HIS OWN SHOCK AND AMAZEMENT (AND WITH OUR GOALSCORER PLAYING UP FRONT ffs)

Survial in the championship in his second season, something hinshelwood, coppell could not do SCRAPED OUT OF RELEGATION, BIG UP MCGHEE.

THEN GOT US RELEGATED THE FOLLOWING SEASON, PLAYING OUR TOP STRIKER ON THE WING (and even if you though CKR was by nature crap and lazy - then why do you think MM did play him at all?)

But don't let the facts get in the way NMH will you. AND DON'T YOU LEAVE OUT THE ONES THAT DON'T SUIT YOU, EITHER.

This irrational hatred of McGhee is really starting to concern me now. He must have done something to personally piss you off at the club , that is the only logical explanation. HOW ABOUT; TOOK TIME AND MONEY FROM PUNTERS LIKE ME AND YOU, WHO "DIDN'T MATTER", HE COULDN'T TRAIN A DEAD DOG TO LIE DOWN, AND HIS IDEA OF FOOTBALL WAS DULLER THAN DISHWATER?

No getting away from those "FACTS" US.
Even the players openly admit they didn't enjoy the football under magoo, and they didn't think the training was effective. That suggests something right there!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
IN

I think we will JUST miss out on play off this year but be VERY strong in contention next year.

If only you'd been right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here