Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wilfried Zaha suing his agent over failed transfer from Crystal Palace

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Some of you lot are even suggesting Connolly’s worth £30 mill after his debut !!
Could you post a link to those valuations please?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The only sane approach would have been for Tumble to get a release clause written into the new contract he signed.

If he didn't, then he'll never leave.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Palace were asking more than they had any chance of obtaining. Everton apparently offered a decent wedge but were turned down, and then he goes and signs a new contract? Nope I don’t get it. He apparently had a gentleman’s agreement after his last new contract and the spiv then told him that as it wasn’t in writing he wasn't going to honour it. If you are so thick or greedy that you then extend you contract your deserve all the shit that follows. The guy is a bit entitled imo. I hope Palace never let him go.

I might have missed something here but wasn't the last contract he signed last year before the start of the 18/19 season and the Everton bids you are referring to were during the last transfer window?

That said, Zaha is the author of his own misfortune. Dumb enough to share an agent with the clubs chairman and dumb enough not to include a release clause in the last contract!!

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
A1A2A673-F67F-446E-970C-4873DBA0E338.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What are the facts here? The Daily Mail report....

And Wilf dismisses it.

Tumbly and disliked among the faithful of NSC he may be, but there is nothing see here....:shrug:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Firstly. He's Palace, who gives a ****.
Secondly, he's a patchy winger, we know all about those. Who gives a ****.
Thirdly, he's irrelevant to us. Who gives a ****

Unless of course some of you wierdos want him to come down your left wing!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Who to believe - Zaha or MailOnLine.

[tweet]1181508402427650053[/tweet]

Tough tough call.

I see the education system in Croydon is still fantastic as ever toooooooo :ffsparr:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Clubs will always value their players higher, and imho, both offers fell short.
Some of you lot are even suggesting Connolly’s worth £30 mill after his debut !!

#godisgreat

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I see the education system in Croydon is still fantastic as ever toooooooo :ffsparr:

But he does have a point, though.

If telling the trooth.....

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
A “gentleman’s agreement” involving Parish...?

“Yes yes Wilf. I promise,on my mums life, that I will tear up this here contract if Arsenal, or Everton or someone else comes in for you..here, just sign there...now here’s some new stack heeled trainers and a nice Matt Black Bentley...would you like some more hair braids and ripped kecks...don’t worry about all those pages of small writing that’s just some old guff that Mr. Roy put in about a lifetime supply of baseball caps or something...oh look, is that a squirrel?”

I'm guessing that's why he's got the hump with his agent. That he didn't put in writing that he could go anywhere else for x or y million in the new contract and despite Wilfs big bug eyes he didn't read it or was too thick to pay attention. Deserves all he gets if thats the case. I mean, it's almost like these Agents are just out to make money?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Clubs will always value their players higher, and imho, both offers fell short.
A rather odd statement from someone who's club sold a full back with next to no Premier League experience for £50m.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
there is nothing see here....:shrug:

Indeed. I thought the real news of late was Dibley stating that his head was 'all over the place' during the transfer window this summer. I guess that means, and I'm being generous here, that he plans what he is going to wear every day months in advance. No other reason for his shocking dress sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here