Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilfred Zaha

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Free entry and they still don't show, CPFC2010 must be so proud of their hardcore, loyal support.

I wonder how long it will take before they just pull the plug on the whole sorry outfit.

Notice how they swerve even commenting on it on here :lol:

err no ...as i am sure you know (as you have looked at profile) I live and work in France so I dont pay UK tax...unlucky, but good try !!!
Think about it when you are slaving away in the factory or making sticks of rock down the seafront

Oh sorry, I thought the way you go on about your pathetic shower of a football club that you must be a supporter but it turns out you are only a interested bystander, your arguments are invalid.

Good job you live in France really, had you been living in Croydon in August you'd probably either been burnt out, or maybe even arrested with the scum for looting.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Bless, palarse have ONE if the best players in the championship, now can anyone remind me which manager recieved an award only this this week, beating some bloke called Dougie to it........

Jan 12, 2012
Bless, palarse have ONE if the best players in the championship, now can anyone remind me which manager recieved an award only this this week, beating some bloke called Dougie to it........

Personally, Poyet deserved it.
His record stands up against anyone in the division.
Dougie is work in progress, but he's getting there. Working on budget, he's building a decent team, and im happy what he is doing so far.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Oh sorry, I thought the way you go on about your pathetic shower of a football club that you must be a supporter but it turns out you are only a interested bystander, your arguments are invalid.

Good ob you live in France really, had you been living in Croydon in August you'd probably either been burnt out, or maybe even arrested with the scum for
looting.

season ticket for 20years til we moved pal, not a JCL like most of you lot
oh and grow up about riots, wasnt everyone same as all weeds aint gay !!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
season ticket for 20years til we moved pal, not a JCL like most of you lot
You wish we were JCLs, as you are jealous of our attendances, but most of us have been going for years.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Excellent point very well made.

I strongly suspect Man Utd will spunk £30m in order to get him. I just hope you've got a decent sell on clause for when Real Madrid come sniffing because Utd will have robbed you for such a paltry fee. You should then be able to buy up the entire Southampton squad for about £4m, so a Palace promotion is looking like an absolute certainty.

These are terrible times, with Palace's future looking so much brighter than ours, and all because of their £30m man, Wilfred Zaha. :down:

This. But £30M? That's a snip.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
f*** off.

You and your ilk are scum, I have no time for your sort or your opinions on anything, unless I need to start a fire or Tarmac a driveway.

Unnecessary abuse. This is a fairly reasonable debate right now. Don't drag it down.

How old are you ?
If you dont want to know my opinion, dont answer !
Apart from that, your F**king hilarious !!!!

I only answer to give you the abuse you deserve, don't post your opinions and I won't have to read them.

I only wish your shithole of club never found the mugs that are CPFC2010 and you and all the rest of the scum had no club to support.

Jan 12, 2012

I only answer to give you the abuse you deserve, don't post your opinions and I won't have to read them.

I only wish your shithole of club never found the mugs that are CPFC2010 and you and all the rest of the scum had no club to support.

Lovely stuff mate, pat yourself on the back

Unnecessary abuse. This is a fairly reasonable debate right now. Don't drag it down.

AWAY END then.

Put them in an AWAY END.

If I wanted to read the opinions or views of the scum from the wrong end of the 23 I'd be on BBS or Holmsdale Online.

Lovely stuff mate, pat yourself on the back

Don't ever call me mate, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Your bunch of cheating scum, Portsmouth and any other club that does the Administration thing more than once is not worthy of being considered a football club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here