Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wiley

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I have to admit that when I first heard that he was going to be playing tomorrow I had to google him to find out who he was. Was surprised to see he was number 1 in the charts. Seeing how he is saying on his website and twitter feed he his playing at the Amex tomorrow, do you think we will get people buying tickets just to see him?

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Used to be a big fan of Wiley until he completely sold himself out. He is slowly coming back to his Grime roots though, and some of his newer "underground" (I hate using that term) stuff is very good.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
I have to admit that when I first heard that he was going to be playing tomorrow I had to google him to find out who he was. Was surprised to see he was number 1 in the charts. Seeing how he is saying on his website and twitter feed he his playing at the Amex tomorrow, do you think we will get people buying tickets just to see him?

doubt it.....cant stand artists who constantly say their name in their songs....

he does it so much in his latest song, i dont know whether he forgets who he is, or needs to remind people who he is cause no fucker knows either

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Used to be a big fan of Wiley until he completely sold himself out. He is slowly coming back to his Grime roots though, and some of his newer "underground" (I hate using that term) stuff is very good.

Pardon?

Does he sing or shout things in rhyme?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Never heard of the chap but that's probably not surprising as I stopped listening to the hit parade about 20 years ago.

Just looked him up and specifically his current offering. I have to say the video is well worth a watch!!

[yt]qimiWfZAtXw[/yt]

For that sake of your ears though I suggest you put it on mute!!

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Showing my age and musical tastes here........but who or what TF is Wiley?

As its an Albion related thread I would appreciate being enlightened....

Sorry I'm a fifty something head banger. Fat Boy Slim, The Arctic Monkeys and Muse are about as contemporary as I get. Sorry!

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
i just watched that video. i don't think the word has been invented to describe how shit it is so i'm going to give it a shot - that video is complete and utter wiley.

arkan

Jan 26, 2010
Sittingbourne

totally agree with that.
grime will never be like it was back in 02-05, but in terms of the old skool mc's he is still on top

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here