Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wii

If you connect to the internet with it you can download BBC iPlayer and watch it through your telly. Picture quality not as good as the TV but better than watching in on a computer monitor.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Dunno about prices as I've had mine for over a year but if you do get one then, alongside the usual games that people recommend
I would recommend the Raving Rabbids Triple Pack you can get for about £20 at the moment for good minigame fun.

Also (if you don't have it already) a baatery recharger and quality rechargeable batteries.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wii's get quite boring pretty quickly imo

I've had mine for yrs and love it. Mario Kart online just doesn't get boring and nor does PRO EVO - once you get the hang of it - great game.

I have just ordered a recharger for our Wii - the type that is inductive and doesn't require the handset to be plugged into anything, thus avoiding the need to take the rubber cover off which is a complete faff. Will report back when it arrives as to how successful it is.

Does anyone who knows about such things have any info. as to when the ITV and C4 iPlayer equivalents will be available for the Wii as this is all that I use it for, not being a fan of gaming.

Have had mine for a few years now and still absolutley love it! Granted it doesn't do a lot of the games I'd like to play on the PS3, but the ones it does have are great!! Also being able to download some of the Nintendo classics has been brilliant!

Currently spending a lot of time online playing the new Goldeneye game, which is absolutley brilliant, anyone else play this online and up for trading online numbers for it?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Get a balance board and then buy Shaun White Snowboarding World Tour :thumbsup:

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
I heard they are £99 in Asda at the moment

Thanks for the tip off mate we got one this morning at that price (there were two available at the time):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here