Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wii MarioKart chat

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Easy- does your golden steering wheel mean you're good or something?

I dunno. I think its only Gold cos I won our little Grand Prix, its not an overall reflection of my prowess cos I regularly get whupped online. The JAPS are practically unbeatable.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well I just got BITCHSLAPPED, my ranking has gone from 5,100 to 4,800.
Kept trying to join "Ali" but it wouldn't let me.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Hi, Ive added most ppl on here, If any1 wants a practice be4 this evenings game it would be much appriciated :D

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Not going to be able to play tonight. I have been off work ill for 6 weeks and going back tomorrow. This means not only do I need an early night I also want to log in to my work email and try and clear some of them. Last time I looked I had over 400.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
My Wii makes a horrible buzzing sound when it has a disc spinning in it, any tips for eliminating the noise? (and I have switched it off and on again)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My Wii makes a horrible buzzing sound when it has a disc spinning in it, any tips for eliminating the noise? (and I have switched it off and on again)

Try laying the Wii flat.
Disks were never meant to be played upright. My PS2 scoured a Guitar Hero disk cos I had the thing upright, but its fine when its flat.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC

Mine does that if the disk is a little dirty as well. So check to make sure there are no finger marks on the disk.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Does any1 fancy a quick game between now or 6. Ineed to get as much practice in as i can be4 tonites game...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hurrah.
Is anyone else sad like me and using their NSC name ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here