Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wii game advice

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Got Sonic and Mario at the Olympics today which is quite fun.

I really LOVE games where you just run around and SHOOT people and BLOW things up? Any good ones like THAT on the Wii?

Heard good things about Resident Evil 4. Worth getting? Controls work well on the Wii?

Also, is FIFA 08 any good on it?

Can't RUDDY wait until Mario Kart and CRICKET. Get GAME-MAKING please Nintendo...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
games review websites....they're AMAZING!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Resident Evil 4 is absolute QUALITY. The controls work superbly. Nice puzzle element to it but nothing too taxing. Hugely satisfying opening up a few heads with a close-range blast from the riot gun.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Stop being so MISERABLE.

You could say something similar to more than HALF of the threads on this site...

Here is an idea. If you don't like the SUBJECT - don't open the THREAD:jester:

pipe down MORRIS you know as well as anyone that Wii related threads are NOTHING until a cricket game comes out :D

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
Blazing Angels is a great fun arcady flight sim where you just have to blat everything in the sky! :D

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
pipe down MORRIS you know as well as anyone that Wii related threads are NOTHING until a cricket game comes out :D

I honestly think I am going to BURST waiting for that game. Instead of taking the Premiership to other countries we should take CRICKET to Japan and then maybe, just maybe Nintendo will get its finger out and make proper BAT game and not just RUDDY baseball.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Cos every single one of your 30,000 odd posts has been worthwhile eh?
roses.jpg

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I honestly think I am going to BURST waiting for that game. Instead of taking the Premiership to other countries we should take CRICKET to Japan and then maybe, just maybe Nintendo will get its finger out and make proper BAT game and not just RUDDY baseball.

hehe yeah good plan!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Let's start PUNTING Sussex vs Yorkshire to the Far East instead of a one-day match in Hastings...

It would be WELL worth it in the long run.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
mario olympics is good fun.
if you like games like that which are good entertainment for adults and kids alike get a copy of carnival.
thats quite funny

federicoed-up

Feb 7, 2008
Most recently got Mario/Sonic Olympics - will recommend it if you have someone (ideally 3 mates) to play it with. Single player mode is cack and boring.

Also own Mario Party 4 (as above)
Zelda (a great game)
Super Mario Galaxy (one of the best Nintendo-made games of all time)

PLEASE a cricket game!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here