Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wii Fit

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mrs Hut requires one of these so can anyone suggest who has them for sale as I understand these are hard to get.

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
Just keep popping into shops on the off chance, Game etc get deliveries most days and never know what they're going to get...but you might be lucky and get one, thats how I got mine.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Just keep popping into shops on the off chance, Game etc get deliveries most days and never know what they're going to get...but you might be lucky and get one, thats how I got mine.

Game in Hastings had loads last week....i think they're going to be your best bet.

Not a lot of good unless you live near hastings...which i don't but my step daughter does :bla:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
May I suggest any man suggesting his wife "requires" a Wii Fit, as opposed to "would like" one, is heading for a heated debate over dinner later
:laugh:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mrs Hut is currently using her Wii Fit doing some rather strange type of press up.

Still she seems to be enjoying it !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Went into Churchill Square on Friday and Virgin had a sign up outside the store saying "No, it's not a stupid question. We do have wii fits in stock"

I suggest you try there

P.S. I think it called Chavvi now not Virgin.

She has it now and I have to say it is very good.

Just discovered Golf on Wii Sports which is superb fun - great game

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here