Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wii Fit in stock...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
where is it dude?

all i can see is one for £117?? (these retail for £69.99)

Amazon have sold out for now, obviously, but they were in stock for at least an hour, direct from Amazon, for £69.99.

You need to move quickly - they won't be in stock for long.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I had a bastard job getting hold of one of these. Literally had to phone the shop every day for 3 weeks just after their delivery, and then drove STRAIGHT round there to pilfer one when they finally got a couple in.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I never seem to have this problem. It's bizarre. Mario Kart Wii is released and I saunter into GAME on the high street, pick it up - look at it, think "This looks good" and buy it.. get online and realise you (apparently) can't get it for love nor money anywhere..

Same with the Wii Fit - walked into Argos and bought it, first place I went into..

Maybe you're all doing it wrong?

EDIT: If anyone wants to know a SURE-FIRE place that ALWAYS has Nintendo Wii's and all chart games in stock at RRP - let me know :)

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
9 mins later and the mother fuckers are out of kenting STOCK again.... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Indeed, wankers. Why are they letting people buy FOUR sets at a time? I'm going to have to end up buying one for £100 or so, just seems such a rip-off when it's only supposed to retail at £70.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Doesn't anybody want to know where they can buy all their Wii stuff?

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
scam alert......

Er.. no... but ONE of the major superstores keeps LOADS of Wii stuff off the shop floor, and don't advertise that they sell it unless you ask.. I bought a Wii because I felt like it on December 23rd last year from this place. This particular chain also hoardes it's stock for the Christmas rush over the course of a year and has never failed me.

But because you're being a prat I don't think I'll bother helping you out. :nono:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
But because you're being a prat I don't think I'll bother helping you out. :nono:

f*** me what are you like 12 years old?

"blah blah ......because you accussed me of this i wont tell you my fabulous little secret that no-one else knows of blah blah blah...."

...run along little boy :thud:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here