Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wigmans' Falmer Photos. 12/02/2010

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I drove past it twice yesterday and nearly totalled the car both times. It is impossible to go past without gawping through the side window open mouthed.

So, who's going to be the first NSC'er to rear-end someone on that stretch of the A27 :falmer:

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Superb pictures but just shows that the webcam is a bit of a joke. There needs to be one or two more cameras or the existing one needs to be moved where the site as a whole can be seen better.

I think once the East Stand Arch is erected then the club will look to move its location.I have just had a look on the webcam and there is nothing new to be seen but as you can see by the pictures,they are making good progress.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I think once the East Stand Arch is erected then the club will look to move its location.I have just had a look on the webcam and there is nothing new to be seen but as you can see by the pictures,they are making good progress.

the problem is they would need an internet feed wherever they move the camera too, which is why it hasn't been moved

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I drove past it twice yesterday and nearly totalled the car both times. It is impossible to go past without gawping through the side window open mouthed.

So, who's going to be the first NSC'er to rear-end someone on that stretch of the A27 :falmer:

Went past it on the train and got some very strange looks from the other passengers as my nose was squashed up agains the glass hands lightly stroking the air, giggling like a little girl! We are actually getting a stadium, it brings tears to my eyes. Wonderful!

james1971

Apr 17, 2009
portslade
thanks wigman. you and js lighten up every friday for us albion fans. just thinking that in just about 18 months time that we'll be going there in our droves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here