Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wigan fans waxing lyrical about Rohan Ince on their fans forum the 'Wiganer'....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think he won every aerial challenge at Wigan on Saturday. Anyway - I think you're right in saying that Ince would/should NOT keep Bridcutt out of the side; Liam is a class act and would get into every midfield in the division. I don't agree however that should mean Ince plays understudy for the rest of the season. He was very good on Saturday, and has been one of our best performers on most occasions that he has played this season. There should be room for him and Bridcutt together in our midfield for many of our remaining games.

Whilst I can understand your view of playing both I fail to see how we can as neither is an advanced type midfielder to play further forward.

Withdeano

Oct 30, 2010
Horsham
Whilst I can understand your view of playing both I fail to see how we can as neither is an advanced type midfielder to play further forward.

I think that it's still early days with Ince and there are options to vary his position - in the Blackburn game I recall he was pushed up once Bridders came on, and he seemed to do ok. I rather like the idea of the spine of the team having him playing in front of Liam.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here