Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wigan Athletic vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I think most fans thought it would have made sense to at least give Jones a run to see how he gets on. This is a good example of where the fans have a pragmatic approach but the men in suits are like spoilt kids and lose touch with reality.

they do not know the meaning of the word
I am glad they are there today, just to see exactly what the fans moan about

cue us scoring two goals to be saved

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What worries me more than anything is that we are looking like Hereford in 'that' season. We are in freefall and are dreadful.

Said this a couple of weeks ago, we are not going to save ourselves, it all rests on those below us.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
35i16t.jpg

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Would it be a surprise if he "did an Oscar" and resigned at the season's end?

Fingers crossed.

I try and remain positive about the Albion but fvcking hell, this season has been so dire. Let's get it over with and start again in July. Hopefully with an Eddie Howe type in charge.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Wonder if Oscar looks at the results and slide since he was here and says to himself 'I tried to tell them ...'

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Greer got a years extension in december

Well I can't honestly say that you have made my day by that.

Many things will depend upon the situation as stands after 2 May but I seriously hope we get rid of the dead wood whether in League 1 or the Championship.

Other teams use their DS to build for the future which we have consistently failed to do and are now reaping the results of that FLAWED policy.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
1-0 down and take your only striker off and replace him with another, how about play both together?

Which striker was that who was taken off?

You don't mean Muttley do you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here