Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wi Fi Signal boosters

I bought one of these a couple of months ago to boost the strength of my wi-fi signal:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006CKWZT6/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00

It works really well and despite the comments about the instructions in the Amazon reviews, it was actually very easy to set up.

Ordered yesterday, arrived today. Didn't take too long to set up, in my excitement I forgot to log the PC onto the repeater but now I have done that my signal strength is the full 5 bars! Also remembering to turn off the small Pottings iPods when they are not using them seems to help!

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
Ordered yesterday, arrived today. Didn't take too long to set up, in my excitement I forgot to log the PC onto the repeater but now I have done that my signal strength is the full 5 bars! Also remembering to turn off the small Pottings iPods when they are not using them seems to help!

:thumbsup:

Jaxson33

Feb 1, 2013
United States
Hi friends i am here i just want to say you that my neighbour have recently add a WiFi booster in his home and when i am turned on my WiFi on my mobile or my laptop it catch the signals and i am enjoying his WiFi internet by askign him the password and it's really very good .........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here