Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why won't Knight and Perry answer sensible questions?

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
I would like to know how much money the office manager at Brighton and Hove Albion has spent on toilet paper recently. Perhaps the club could also confirm whether they have spent all our money on the luxury of nice soft toilet paper, or whether given the state of the club’s finances they are using the more economic hard paper. I would also like to know whether they have invited the manufacturers of the toilet paper to sponsor a) a match b) a kit or c) one of the leaking portakabin urinals at the Withdean.

I am perfectly within my rights to ask questions like this because it’s a democracy. I have written to the board a number of times about my pressing concerns but have not received a reply. I suspect that their unwillingness to answer these uncomfortable questions points to a conspiracy involving Martin Perry and his dog the Andrex Puppy.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
excellent line of questioning PTB....

One must also wonder about the choice to run with 60watt light bulbs? is this an expense we can spare??

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Also, I've always fuond it nice and warm in the club shop even weh nthey have the door open and it's cold outside. What's all that about? We're not paying for heating are we?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Absolutely PTB! I also hope the toilet paper contract was put out to tender and they didn't just go to the first supermarket nearest to Perry's house. It would be far cheaper buying it wholesale and we can't afford to flush money down the toilet like this.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms said:
I would like to know how much money the office manager at Brighton and Hove Albion has spent on toilet paper recently. Perhaps the club could also confirm whether they have spent all our money on the luxury of nice soft toilet paper, or whether given the state of the club’s finances they are using the more economic hard paper. I would also like to know whether they have invited the manufacturers of the toilet paper to sponsor a) a match b) a kit or c) one of the leaking portakabin urinals at the Withdean.

I am perfectly within my rights to ask questions like this because it’s a democracy. I have written to the board a number of times about my pressing concerns but have not received a reply. I suspect that their unwillingness to answer these uncomfortable questions points to a conspiracy involving Martin Perry and his dog the Andrex Puppy.

On a similar note, I would like to know if there has been an approach made to the water companies about varying the charges for sewage waste disposal. The lower the crowd , the less sh*t to deal with, therefore the charges should be reduced accordingly.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Re: Re: Why won't Knight and Perry answer sensible questions?

somerset said:
The lower the crowd , the less sh*t to deal with, therefore the charges should be reduced accordingly.
But we'd have to pay a bloody fortune when Palarse come here next season! Plenty of sh*t to deal with then.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Brovian said:
Absolutely PTB! I also hope the toilet paper contract was put out to tender and they didn't just go to the first supermarket nearest to Perry's house. It would be far cheaper buying it wholesale and we can't afford to flush money down the toilet like this.
I know I'm quoting my own post (which is like laughing at your own jokes) but I've just though of something else really important. What if Perry's MUM works in the supermarket? Here we are, lining the pockets of an organisation that is employing members of his family! If you can't see that this is all wrong then that's because you've all got your heads up Dick Tights arse blah blah blah.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Also have we looked at billing the Council for their blantant failure to keep the bird population down in the City. Due to this we have to pay more on grass seeds then we might otherwise of had to.

Also can the club please confirm that when they looked at seating at Withdean they got the cheapest quote, okay the south stand my spend its summer holidays at the golf open, but who pays for it tickets?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Perry's Tracksuits Bottoms is typical of these aggressive so-called questioners that have started appearing – he clearly registered a year ago with the sole intention of waiting 12 months under deep cover then emerging to hit Perry and Knight where it hurts. With NIMBYism like this to counter, how can we possibly win the argument for musical urinals at Falmer?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Do the club have to pay tree fellers when they hang dangerously over the south stand?

*tree fellers - not 3 blokes*

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
You're all avoiding the issue that I've raised (because I'm SO much more perceptive than anyone else on NSC) that Perry's mum through her wages is bleeding the club white.

What's that you say? How do I know Perry's mum works at the supermarket and is part of this toilet paper rip-off? Well I heard a rumor didn't I? Can't name the source. *taps nose*.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Well at least its got you thinking about cost savings which in the current financial climate are an issue the club will no doubt be please to hear of - dont expect a reply though

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
The Auditor said:
Well at least its got you thinking about cost savings which in the current financial climate are an issue the club will no doubt be please to hear of - dont expect a reply though

punctuation dear boy!! (JOKE!!) :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here