Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why the hell does anyone care about the cup draw?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Lush said:
We aint in it!!!! We lost remember???
Our fault for not performing at Lincoln... Infact we didn't even turn up did we?

I am a football lover, not just the Albion and i'm rather excited at the prospect of Man Utd get tonked 5-0 by Arsenal, sorry if that's wrong!

:jester:

Last edited:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Isnt this a football chat site ?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
the footballing world does'nt revolve around the Albion Lush, and to think we moan about Prem fans not knowing or caring about the smaller teams tsk tsk :rolleyes:

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
and the likes of tranmere winning the cup and beating barca in next seasons uefa cup :lolol: ;)

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
i care, its the greatest cup competition in the world after all.

Cup final day is a great day, good excuse for a piss up.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Consecutive weekends of Arsenal Vs Man U make it the most intriguing week of the non-Seagull season. I can't wait for the mindgames to begin.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
I live near Arsenal and would like to know the likely mood of the locals.

Lush

Mods' Pet
CrabtreeBHA said:
the footballing world does'nt revolve around the Albion Lush, and to think we moan about Prem fans not knowing or caring about the smaller teams tsk tsk :rolleyes:

Smaller teams? Arsenal? Man Utd? Millwall? and OK Tranmere I'll give you that.

I do care about smaller clubs problems, but maybe I feel that I spend enough time as it is caring about the Albion. I haven't any room left to care about who gets what in the cup.

I stopped watching Match of the Day two seasons ago and if you asked me who, eg Liverpool's goalkeeper is I wouldn't be able to tell you.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Lush said:

I do care about smaller clubs problems, but maybe I feel that I spend enough time as it is caring about the Albion. I haven't any room left to care about who gets what in the cup.

And them about our stadium?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Lush said:

I stopped watching Match of the Day two seasons ago and if you asked me who, eg Liverpool's goalkeeper is I wouldn't be able to tell you.

Ok i won't ask.

grobbelaar2.jpg

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I want Arsenal to win the FA CUP, the Premiership (with ManUre at least third) and the Champions League!!!

I would love it if ManUre won NOTHING this season! Love it !!

:clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
And what is the top FA Cup team in Liverpool?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Lush said:
Omigod!! When did Ray Clemence leave?

Ray Clemence? ... he's still a lad, understudying for Tommy Lawrence .... reckon Shankly could have them in Europe this year

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
On the Left Wing said:
Ray Clemence? ... he's still a lad, understudying for Tommy Lawrence .... reckon Shankly could have them in Europe this year

Where have you been? If you'd bothered to read The Sun or The Daily Mirror over the past few years you will have seen that "The Team Of The Eighties" is apparently going to be Crystal Palace. :dunce:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Simster said:
Where have you been? If you'd bothered to read The Sun or The Daily Mirror over the past few years you will have seen that "The Team Of The Eighties" is apparently going to be Crystal Palace. :dunce:

Wasn't that burned down?

Don't you mean Alexandra Palace?
:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here