Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why the f*** has Dean White got away with it again?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Got away with what exactly? Who would run the team today if he had got the boot as well.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
the club statement seemed to suggest they'll be leaving after the game on tuesday.

i reckon they'll be a huge clearout now and that's good news. knight will step down, booker and white will go, plus i reckon some of adams signings will be allowed to leave - hawkins and mcinjury.

fingers crossed lynch will be lured back and we can go back to last year's lynch/elphic centre half combination.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I would love to know exactly how any of you know that Dean White is useless. He coaches the team, Micky Adams was the manager and he told him how to coach the team.

How do ANY of you know that he didn't tell Adams every day that he thought he should be trying something else but got shot down every time.

I'm all ears.

to be honest i dont think that white and booker had much say on team selection judging by the team we played today. i have nothing against them and have no problem with booker doing the reserves because i dont care about reserves and white cleaning the toilets on a deal related to the cost of the mr muscle he uses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here