Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why the f*** has Dean White got away with it again?

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Him and Booker will be in charge for the rest of the season, especially if they win today and Tuesday.
EDIT: I f***ing HOPE NOT!

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I guess they need someone to manage the team today. Once a new manager is brought in then I expect it'll be adios.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Booker was a DISASTER in charge last time, and White does not exactly fill me with confidence.
I hope to christ Dick has someone lined up. We need someone URGENTLY.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
If those two incompetent wankstains have anything to do with this club beyond today, or Tuesday at a push. I will not go again.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I recon the new manager will be given the opportunity to chose his own backroom staff... time will tell.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
it should of been done with enough time to get a new manager in first, we could of had that extra 10% you get fwhen a new man comes in for todays game, but instead we will be down 10% and loose badly, brighton have seriously f***ed it up again. i am now in the knight out camp.

fairy cakes

Jun 23, 2008
Why are people so against White and Booker? Am I missing something. How do people know they are that bad at their jobs? Not saying they should manage the team until the end of the season as I think we should get someone in.

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
White and Booker MUST go after Tuesday......surely....

He has escaped too many times..........after all it was the 2 Deans managing the team at the beginning of last season, so surely they both should of been sacked and not just DW, at the beginning of this......lucky to stay this far.....

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
What happens should we win the next 3 games. Millwall, Northampton and Crewe at home. They will be put in charge

They must still go, regardless, how many times have we been down the failed appointing from within road?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I bet Dean Wilkins is having a right laugh now
I bet he is, and who can blame him!

Personally, and this aint by the source I will try and squeeze some info later, but I think White and Booker will go as well. They are both on yearly deals, so getting rid of them shouldn't be expensive at all.

But as someone said, they need someone to run the team. I think they may have got FOrster to do it temporary, but I suppose if the players turn up and there are no coaching staff there, it'll be to much for one of them to run things.

Very very strange how they done it today though. I think if they had done in Wednesday, they could have had a major clearout and put Fozzy in charge until someone else takes over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here