Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why shouldn't I vote for the Tories?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
It's much better than just calling everyone who has a contrary view to yours a moron or similar. Put me on "ignore " then ? maybe don't bother replying ? how about not looking at my posts ? plenty of choices for you.
I don't call people who have an opposite view to me a moron, just people who have a moronic view, like you.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Some fair comments there. All the parties have shown themselves to be more interested in preserving power for themselves rather than representing their constituents, and for that reason I'm going to give my support for a party that, although you may not agree with all of it's views, and some consider to be a bit behind the times and extreme, is at least true to it's beliefs.

#VoteISIS

You may think you're funny, but I think you should have a long hard look at yourself.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I don't call people who have an opposite view to me a moron, just people who have a moronic view, like you.

Thanks Prickly, that's quite a compliment from you, now sorry going to go as I don't want to hijack the thread.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
hahaha 'hijack the thread ' it's finished bar our exchange, you're worse than daveinprague for a get out line .

Standard reply,no.1

Dandyman

In London village.

sherrinned

Aug 12, 2003
West Worthing
1. Tories - Only interested in thier mates in banking. Would we be in this economic mess if they (Thatcher & co) hadn't sold all the family silver?
2. Labour - Only interested in the trade unions & their opinions on fairness
3. Lib Dems - Could never support a party who sold their soul to the devil
4. UKIP - Led by an ex merchant banker see 1 above
5. Greens - redder than red far too dangerous.
All that said will vote as I always have in order to protest against tge blue rinse brigade in Worthing

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
It's like arguing what smells worse... Cat shit or Dog shit?

All the main parties are there to protect the establishment and if something needs pushing through from the powers above IT WILL GO THROUGH regardless of which party it is. True democracy is an illusion.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
1. Tories - Only interested in thier mates in banking. Would we be in this economic mess if they (Thatcher & co) hadn't sold all the family silver?
All that said will vote as I always have in order to protest against tge blue rinse brigade in Worthing
No they aren't.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Your reasons on point 3 are missing the key reasons - LDC, Baker and Belotti.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here