Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why queue up for Dick's at 6:45.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's a hour before kick off, you're in a queue that's going nowhere, and there's nothing inside you can't get on the concourse.

I don't get it.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Gave up on Dicks this season. Cannot be ARSED with queuing. Not blaming anyone just saying.

I've never been in there

Only once for me, Blackpool last season, took 30 minutes to get in, 20 minutes to get served, saw an empty couple of seats and when I sat down was informed by an overweight woman in her fifties sporting a BHA Lanyard with 1901 pass visible to all that she had reserved those seats for her friends, who were still in the queue outside, I told her I'd move when they got there and she called me a rude yob.

Never been back.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Only once for me, Blackpool last season, took 30 minutes to get in, 20 minutes to get served, saw an empty couple of seats and when I sat down was informed by an overweight woman in her fifties sporting a BHA Lanyard with 1901 pass visible to all that she had reserved those seats for her friends, who were still in the queue outside, I told her I'd move when they got there and she called me a rude yob.

I think out of principle I'd have stayed there

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Why does anyone queue for Dicks when there's a perfectly good atmosphere-free canteen over at Sussex Uni that looks almost identical. All you've got to do is bring your own cans of Fosters or Strongbow and hey presto! you've created your very own Dicks Bar without all the pointless queueing.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Why does anyone queue for Dicks when there's a perfectly good atmosphere-free canteen over at Sussex Uni that looks almost identical. All you've got to do is bring your own cans of Fosters or Strongbow and hey presto! you've created your very own Dicks Bar without all the pointless queueing.
:) Harsh but fair. It is a bit of a disaster as the much heralded "Fans' Bar"...

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Never been back.

Her "friends" are probably what she refers to her arse cheeks as.

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
Went there for the quiz night a while ago, but never been in there on a matchday. I like the buzz on the WSU concourse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here