Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Why no palace p1ss take thread ?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
No Palace piss-take thread because:

1. Finishing above them last season and continuing to be top half means the game has changed.
2. We are a better club in every respect except for the vocality of home support, and we've proved it.
3. There are a number of clubs who have usurped Palace's position as the club you love to hate. First it was Leeds, now it is Chelsea.

Definitely deserves a thread. (No danger of them suddenly becoming better than us !! )

These clowns are an absolute MESS at the moment. Their lord and saviour viera has been found out as a fraud and they are now calling for his head after a few bad results. With a few calling for dyche.

ZERO shots on target in last 2 games.

Will we finally beat them at sellhurst again in a few weeks or will it all end in tears as usual?
Agree, also, I've seen videos of their fans in dissaray with one another, fighting in the stands. Homesdale ****s vs some kids or something. All being led on by some retired ex thugs according to some Palarse colleagues at work. It's hillarious. Some great videos flying about. Apparently planning meets with one another, imagine that. hahahahah

Funny how it goes, isn't it. I think we just see Palace as a lesser club at the moment.

I know it's contentious and a bit childish of me, but I'd rather we finished above Chelsea this season than anything Palace did (or didn't)...
Hmmm naaa, defo scum over Chelsea, but both would be lovely.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
No Palace piss-take thread because:

1. Finishing above them last season and continuing to be top half means the game has changed.
2. We are a better club in every respect except for the vocality of home support, and we've proved it.
3. There are a number of clubs who have usurped Palace's position as the club you love to hate. First it was Leeds, now it is Chelsea.
Not to forget the three weeks or so when no one liked Newcastle.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'd rather see Leeds United relegated over Crystal Palace. Palace fans would be philosophical about it. Leeds United fans would demand they were re-instated because the top flight is a barren wasteland without them.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Agree, also, I've seen videos of their fans in dissaray with one another, fighting in the stands. Homesdale ****s vs some kids or something. All being led on by some retired ex thugs according to some Palarse colleagues at work. It's hillarious. Some great videos flying about. Apparently planning meets with one another, imagine that. hahahahah
:needpics:

Come on NSR share the comedy!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
form will go out the window when we play them, it'll be a tough game.

that said, I'm looking forward to it now we have a manager who I think will 'get it', in terms of the rivalry.

as much as potter's calm demeanor was a good trait for squad management, and by no means a bad thing, I think in this case RDZ will be able to get the players properly fired up for it in a way that he didn't. I could be completely wrong, of course. we played quite well against them under GP at various points, but it always felt that, whilst it IS just another game, he didn't really appreciate it was more than that for the fans. but, as I said, I could just be over-reading into his generally placid persona
I think GP may have changed though. I watched some of last night’s game and noticed him gobbing and getting very mouthy with the fourth assistant after a penalty was turned down. Most un GP when he was here

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Can't wait for this thread to be bounced by our resident Palace goons the very second after they shithouse another win over us.
They'd have to find it first. They seem to have disappeared for some reason.....

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
FCFFFBF1-3908-42CE-9B97-F6FABE39D779.jpeg

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Lots of references to this on twitter but annoyingly videos have been taken down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here