Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why keep closing threads??????

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
It seems to me that nsc members never get to say what they want because threads get closed non stop.

This site is so dodgy its un-real and yet again certain members get it there way as dwayne in my eyes is a cu-nt yeah,but he has his points as its getting stupid the way people don't get a looking.

I got banned for f-all and yet the reasons are pathetic and a disgrace,so maybe its time we all got a say in the matter instead of cutting everyone out and closing threads.

Who keeps booing it and sulking and who are these users as most can guess,so lets not forget its an internet chatroom not a family get together and its time people realised that.

To many get personal on here and run to moderators!!!!!:drink: :drink:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
100 lines for Berkshire

" I must get off my arse and actually support the team on a Saturday"

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
berkshire seagull said:
It seems to me that nsc members never get to say what they want because threads get closed non stop.

This site is so dodgy its un-real and yet again certain members get it there way as dwayne in my eyes is a cu-nt yeah,but he has his points as its getting stupid the way people don't get a looking.

I got banned for f-all and yet the reasons are pathetic and a disgrace,so maybe its time we all got a say in the matter instead of cutting everyone out and closing threads.

Who keeps booing it and sulking and who are these users as most can guess,so lets not forget its an internet chatroom not a family get together and its time people realised that.

To many get personal on here and run to moderators!!!!!:drink: :drink:

You want banning for the most pathetic use of the English Language you TIT

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
its only vulgar /pointless/doubled threads that get locked usually ,its the way its always been i think'

threads complaining about threads/polls are really doing me/prob the rest of NSC at the mo (sorry berk , not a swipe at you) , all i've got to say is if someone wanted to say something( as long as its tasteful(sp?) / relevant) should!

Last edited:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Re: Re: Why keep closing threads??????

hiney said:
You want banning for the most pathetic use of the English Language you TIT
What the fucks spelling got to do with it you f***ing retard.
You must be a right bore yawn yawn yawn:smokin:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
braders7 said:
its only vulgar /pointless/doubled threads that get locked usually ,its the way its always been i think'

threads complaining about threads/polls are really doing me/prob the rest of NSC at the mo (sorry berk , not a swipe at you) , all i've got to say is if someone wanted to say something( as long as its tasteful(sp?) / relevant) should!
Yeah but the point is you don't no half the time what people get banned for as most are very laughable.

When you go on the net you exspect some wind-up merchants,but on here they just ban and be done with and it gets very boring.:drink:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
El Presidente said:
100 lines for Berkshire

" I must get off my arse and actually support the team on a Saturday"
You goner ban me for nout again are ya:drink:
Or maybe you will ban me because im not at the matches much these days.:p

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
yeah but its not as though we've got rid off all our wind up merchants is it?

the whole dwayne thingymajic i don't have a clue about so i'm not gonna even start

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Its more of a personal thing and not what has been said its that simple and im smart enough to work it out.:smokin:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
anyway it should really be sorted out in private rather then having a billion threads/polls about it! :)

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
You don't quiet get it do ya mmmmm!
You don't get freedom of speech etc and its basicly be like the rest or get banned its that simple.

Anyway thats enough of that:smokin:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
berkshire seagull said:
You don't quiet get it do ya mmmmm!
i don't
:dunce:

berkshire seagull said:
You don't get freedom of speech etc and its basicly be like the rest or get banned its that simple.
unfortunately that is life ,it sucks that way :(

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Locking threads and banning people from NSC is nothing to do with 'freedom of speech'. If Bozza decides he doesn't want people with blue eyes posting topics on cat food on a Thursday afternoon then he is entitled to make and enforce that rule and ban people who break it. If you don't like it then you are free to start your own messageboard. THAT'S 'freedom of speech'.

Example: Safeway, to his eternal credit, started NorthStandPolls when the poll option was temporarily removed from NSC. Why don't you do the same Berkshire? Then YOU can be in charge!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Brovian said:
Locking threads and banning people from NSC is nothing to do with 'freedom of speech'. If Bozza decides he doesn't want people with blue eyes posting topics on cat food on a Thursday afternoon then he is entitled to make and enforce that rule and ban people who break it. If you don't like it then you are free to start your own messageboard. THAT'S 'freedom of speech'.

Example: Safeway, to his eternal credit, started NorthStandPolls when the poll option was temporarily removed from NSC. Why don't you do the same Berkshire? Then YOU can be in charge!
Freedom of speech gets you band full stop!
I told ali he is mad to go to palarse v reading handing out leaflets etc and said beware and i get banned for damaging the campaign.:drink:

CATCH MY DRIFT:drink:
face it the mottly crew decide who gets banned its that simple:smokin:

I rest my case:drink:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
berkshire seagull said:
Freedom of speech gets you band full stop!
I told ali he is mad to go to palarse v reading handing out leaflets etc and said beware and i get banned for damaging the campaign.:drink:

where those your complete actual words ? :glare:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yes and the thread is around somewhere,so at the end of the day if you don't do what is exspected by the crew and go against them you will see them booing it to moderators.

Banning people is threatening etc not opion on handing leaflets out.???

berkshire seagull said:
Yes and the thread is around somewhere,so at the end of the day if you don't do what is exspected by the crew and go against them you will see them booing it to moderators.

Banning people is threatening etc not opion on handing leaflets out.???
If anyone is really interested, this is the offending thread:-

http://www.northstandchat.biz/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18391

This was in the run-up to National Falmer Day, when NSC was being visited by fans from a lot of other Clubs.

RoyalAli asked a simple question about what was expected of him, since, at the time, he was the only volunteer who had come forward to help the campaign at Selhurst Park.

He was immediately abused by berkshire.

After several exchanges (see the thread), we received a complaint from another NSC User.

In view of the fact that the priority at the time was to make National Falmer Day a success, berkshire was given a temporary (three day) ban.

NSC does not ban people for holding opinions (or for expressing them). We tolerate quite a lot of abuse. But we don't tolerate inappropriate abuse. And that was what we judged this to be.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
yeah berkshire i can see why you got banned , a bit stupid on the lead up to NFD weren't it !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here