Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why Is Wenger So Bitter?

Kinky Gerbils said:
From BBC

Arsene Wenger has branded a linesman a "liar" after the official's role in the sending off of Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor during the Carling Cup final.
The Arsenal manager insists Adebayor was the victim of mistaken identity.

"I feel Adebayor didn't punch anybody so when the linesman says he punched somebody, he lies," claimed Wenger.

"There are players that have punched that haven't been charged," he said after Tuesday's 1-0 FA Cup replay defeat at Blackburn.

How come the twat has suddenly regained his eyesight? He normally never sees anything when an Arse player ees involved in anyfing.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dick Knights Mumm said:
............. but produces wonderful teams and a style of football that we would all love to watch. And he takes players and makes them better players.

Great manager.

Does that excuse him from acting like a bell end?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Gwylan said:
I don't know about that: Benitez isn't that bad.

And the most spectacular, sustained whinge this season has come from Paul Jewell - well outside the big four.

No just brands Everton a small club just because they wouldn't roll over and let liverpool win the other week! He's a top bloke.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
NMH said:
Judging by the Carling slugfest at the end, it looks as if Wanger only comes on the pitch to make sure Moronho doesn't join in and punch one of his players.
I must admit, that's how I read it when I saw it, too.

Maybe all managers are actually a bit like Wenger - it's just that ARSENAL ARE ON THE TELLY ALL THE f***ing TIME! :nono: :nono: :yawn:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Simple, he was born FRENCH.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Perhaps its because all his 'boys' are becoming men.

Dandyman

In London village.
Why is Whinger so bitter ?

Is it because someone nicked his packet of sweets ?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Re: Why Is Wenger So Bitter?

Cos hes a WHINGING f***ing PRICK of a FRENCH ASSHOLE who i dislike INTENSLY, I HOPE HIS DICK DROPS OFF AND IT LODGES ITSELF IN HIS OWN ARSE AND HE EXPLODES COS HE CANT FART !!!!!

Apart from the above............hes ok i spose :p

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
He is bitter because he is always right,has selective eyesight and hardly anybody agrees with him.

Oh.I refer to a previous poster.

He's French.

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Fergie seems to be mellowing with age, amazingly enough - though the way he bawled out Gary Neville, after Keane his new lieutenant on the pitch, against Lille was cherishable.

Wenger, for all his professorial image, has managed somehow to pick tetchy fights with Ferguson, Mourinho, Jol, Pardew, Hughes, Jewell... while racking up 68 red cards under his reign. Even turning Bergkamp, wonderful player though he was, from one of the most mild-mannered petals in the game to a snarling, stamping petulant piece of SS-Officer-resembling work...

Expert manager, I know, I know, but what does he have to do to finally garner one of these vague, catch-all "bringing the game into disrepute" charges...?

Oh, and for all that, he should have been England manager instead of McClaren. Why no interview, eh, FA....? :glare:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
SussexSpur said:
Oh, and for all that, he should have been England manager instead of McClaren. Why no interview, eh, FA....? :glare:

Wasnt he on the interviewing panel to find the new england manager in the first place?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I fail to see how any semi intelligent person could even suggest that the sending off of Adebayor was mistaken identity. He was in throwing flapping punches long before Eboue struck Bridge.

This was blantantly clear to see on the TV and obviously the ast ref brought Webbs attention to Aebayor but failed to see Eboue.

Ban them all for 6 games they are supposed to be setting an example to our future players.

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
ali jenkins said:
Wasnt he on the interviewing panel to find the new england manager in the first place?

Think that would have been David "Wardrobe" Dein.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here