Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

why is the Premiershite crap?

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
teams like villa, fulham, blackburn :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Charlton aren't as INCREDIBLY DULL now as they were last season.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Portsmouth

Dare I say those boresmiths Liverpoozzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Last edited:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Portsmouth were pretty entertaining last season, the game I saw where they played one of the other teams listed (Fulham) was incredible end to end stuff, think it ended up something like 5-4, both teams had nearly 30 shots on goal each. I had only watched the game in anticipation of lots of goals and wasn't disappointed, if more games were played in that manner then we would be raving about the Premiership being the most exciting league in the World.

Unfortunately we aren't.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
chelsea, people moaning. its a load of bollocks now

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Too many overpaid players who are not worth the money they get paid.

Would be better to cast off the top 5 or so into a week in week out euro league and leave the rest to fight out what could be a proper English division. Not sure if the euro league teams should be allowed into the cups - maybe yes for FA, but obviously no for league cup.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Chelsea - title already in the bag, in my opinion as long as they don't lose to Arsenal or Man utd - rest of the game s awalk in the park and i reckon Arsenals unbeaten record will be falling some time around January.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
because it is predictable. If you know at the start of the season who will win, who will be in the top four, who will be relegated, etc - why bother.

Add to that the loss of connection between spectators and players and watch the decline ...........

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Sport is all about unpredictability, and the Premiershite has none of that. We all know Chelsea will win it, Wenger and Fergie will wind each other up, plenty of players will dive, cheat, whinge and play act, then demand tonnes more money for the contract they will not offer.

Sorry, but the Premiershite lost me ages ago. As for the Champions League, well that is just unbelievably dull. Wake me up in the new year when the knock-out rounds begin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here