Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why is the palace game a 20:00 KO?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I believe all Palace midweek games K/O at 8.00

Im only repeating what a Palace fan on here said the other day so if its NOT the case then I dont CARE.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
For Eastenders to finish. The teams don't bother waiting for a round-up of that 60-second news, so they have 2 minutes to get from warm-up sofa to pitch. It's after the match that they ponder whether David, Pat's son, is here to stay and make a go of it with Carol this time for good.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Apparently it's so it's easier for them to get there for kick-off after 'work'.

Gives them more time to sell their "restricted view" tickets. Apparently they've got about 10,000 of them

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
To give their plastics more time to find the ground?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The correct answer is of course that the Groupon ticket offer (buy a PalacevBHA ticket for £5, get the rest of the season free) doesn't close until 7.50pm

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
its to give the stewards another 15 minuters to go round the area giving out free tickets so that the ground appears full (ish)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It gives their fans more time to think up an excuse for not going, the old ones, shit ground, shit team don't work anymore. The latest one is that they don't want to get caught by a bailiff and given their extensive knowledge of all things pikey they think that bailiffs stop work at 20:00.

Amahwrang

I usually am
Feb 2, 2011
Glasgow
It's so they can shag their dog and their sister/mum/aunt before leaving for the ground

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I thought it was because BBC SCR wanted us to hear 15 minutes of highlights from the Hull v Crawley game played on the previous Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here