Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why is the disgusting homophobic abuse acceptable ? - West Ham SCUM

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Please Please Please Please can someone explain me to me why racism is quite rightly unacceptable, any other form of abuse is unacceptable but we every week have to put up with the homophobic abuse from these knucklegraggers with IQ's of Plankton with the disgusting homophobic abuse. The management of the Amex seem very hard on every minor indisgretion threatening bans left, right and centre but just stand there and let it carry on in front of them ?. Why is there nothing mentioned in the match programme or on the tannoys that this will result in evection from the ground ?.

The abuse I and other Brighton fans walking outside the Amex from the West Ham scum had to put up with , with comments like " your going home to stick your C*ck up your Boyfriends A*se you f*ggots and other pleasantries is acceptable is it ?. If I had turned around and twatted one of them like they deseved I would be banned for life from the Amex.

Why is nothing ever done about this by BHAFC or any other club for that matter ?.

Come on BHAFC grow a pair and make a stand !.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
A gay mate of PMB and myself, who attends regularly and also attended Millwall this season, finds it absolutely hilarious that people are still living in the dark ages with these type of comments amongst others.

Having said that it would be better if more of a stand was made. Trouble is its generally only BHA that get it whereas racism was more widespread.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think it is funny

Why ?. My sides literally nearly split when the West Ham fans chanted " does your Boyfriend know your here ? ", no really it was just SO funny.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Doesn't offend me in the slightest, just be hetrophobic back!

The abuse outside the ground was unacceptable. Why is it acceptable outside a football ground with a couple of dozen knuckledraggers when it would not be any other time ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You're not helping really, are you.

Why, the club do nothing about it ?. I find it offensive and would do regardless of what sexualty I was.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
People that find it offensive are just big poofs, so stop being so gay about it and lighten up

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The abuse outside the ground was unacceptable. Why is it acceptable outside a football ground with a couple of dozen knuckledraggers when it would not be any other time ?.

Then we'll have to stop calling the ref blind because it offends blind people, stop calling people mutton because it offends the deaf, stop calling people stupid because it offends stupid people... get where I'm coming from? Somewhere, sometime there will have to be a cut off point or we'll all become dumb because we aren't allowed to speak... ooops I may have offended dumb people there.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i put gay insults in around the same area as insults about a girl being easy, someone being ginger or fat, their mother being a slag, their national location meaning they are likly to be unemployed, welsh or scottish. ie they dont really matter its usually without real malice and does anyone really take any notice? aside from sodomy (which is still illegal hetrosexually) i dont recall there were ever laws against being gay, or them being excluded from anything or going anywhere (though easier to keep it to yourself obviously). unlike being black, where you had slavery and distinct laws (well, abroad any way, not sure that ever applied here) and legalised or accepted segregation.

maybe we should turn it on its head, why is racism special, when you can abuse some one for just about anyother reason? (except in the work place, then *nothing* is allowed...)

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Please Please Please Please can someone explain me to me why racism is quite rightly unacceptable, any other form of abuse is unacceptable but we every week have to put up with the homophobic abuse from these knucklegraggers with IQ's of Plankton with the disgusting homophobic abuse. The management of the Amex seem very hard on every minor indisgretion threatening bans left, right and centre but just stand there and let it carry on in front of them ?. Why is there nothing mentioned in the match programme or on the tannoys that this will result in evection from the ground ?.

The abuse I and other Brighton fans walking outside the Amex from the West Ham scum had to put up with , with comments like " your going home to stick your C*ck up your Boyfriends A*se you f*ggots and other pleasantries is acceptable is it ?. If I had turned around and twatted one of them like they deseved I would be banned for life from the Amex.

Why is nothing ever done about this by BHAFC or any other club for that matter ?.

Come on BHAFC grow a pair and make a stand !.

The reason for your anger is important to understand. Not sure from your post whether you are upset because they were being insulting to you (presuming you are not gay), or because they were offending homosexuals?

If the former, get on with it, if the latter then you have a point.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Why ?. My sides literally nearly split when the West Ham fans chanted " does your Boyfriend know your here ? ", no really it was just SO funny.

I, like a fair whack of the WSU, give them an ironic round of applause for their oh-so-original witty banter.

Calling everyone supporting the Albion gay, whether they're straight or not, basically highlights the ludicrousness of their aforementioned oh-so-original witty banter.

WHU: "Fuckin' poof..."
BHA: "I don't have those homosexual tendencies to which you refer..."
WHU: "Bum bandit, fuckin' shit-stabber..."
BHA: "You seem quite taken with my sexuality. Is there something you wish to tell me..."
WHU: "Fuckin' nancy boy..."
BHA: "You're the one with the shaven head, surrounding yourself with other males, wearing effeminate colours, you homo-erotic cro-magnon throwback beast of a man..."
WHU: "Er. 'Ang on. I've got my yellow hanky in my back pocket somewhere..."

etc.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
I've never really understood why the more cretinous football fans have such a problem with homosexuality. In fact, they should welcome it. The elimination from the totty cattle market of all those gay men – often better looking guys who take care of their appearance – ought to increase the fat, foulmouthed, pitbull-ugly Neanderthals' chances with the ladeez, shurely?

While "You're too ugly to be gay" is an excellent riposte to those who think they've just thought up the sidesplitting "Does your boyfriend know you're here?" , it would be nice to have others.

"Yes, he's sitting next to you!" Might be one response worth trying.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
My annoyance is over the implication that EVERYBODY in Brighton is Gay. Being a happily-heterosexual family man, and having young nephews I'd like to encourage along, these types of chants are embarrasing, even if I'm not actually offended by them. I do agree, though, that it would seem to be little different to racism, and would be happy to see a clampdown on these types of chants, in the same way as I'd expect us to frown on previously-popular chant's such as "You're gonna get your ****ing heads kicked in!"

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I don't find it offensive but I find it pathetic, and it should be treated the same way as Racism.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here