Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why is the club being so badly run?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Regarding the 'oh so simple to set up' ticket exchange, is this something that is prevelant at other clubs, in particular other clubs at our sort of level? Not talking about top ten Prem sides, but teams like Derby, Palace, Reading etc

Cant remember the chap who posted the details when STs first went on sale but I believe he said that Fulham have a very decent/easy system.

Along the lines of you mark what games you are NOT going to. The club then essentially, albeit at a reduced rate say £15 and buy it back/credit your account/reduce your dd (cant remember which) and the club then sell it it on for that game at face value.

Others can log in and pick their seats that others are "selling". Its all facilitated by the club.

From memory!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Cant remember the chap who posted the details when STs first went on sale but I believe he said that Fulham have a very decent/easy system.

Along the lines of you mark what games you are NOT going to. The club then essentially, albeit at a reduced rate say £15 and buy it back/credit your account/reduce your dd (cant remember which) and the club then sell it it on for that game at face value.

Others can log in and pick their seats that others are "selling". Its all facilitated by the club.

From memory!

Refund dependent on resale I would guess, then evryone gains, Club, STH and person buying.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Regarding the 'oh so simple to set up' ticket exchange, is this something that is prevelant at other clubs, in particular other clubs at our sort of level? Not talking about top ten Prem sides, but teams like Derby, Palace, Reading etc

Its viability is more dependent on excess demand for tickets. Seeing there are probably less than 2,000 for casual fans that puts us in that bracket.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Is this done at many clubs or is it the exception? We're not even 6 months into a new £100M stadium, new systems, new grounds, new facilities, new everything. The club has always said it will introduce such a system, and they've told us it will be soon. Is it really fair to say the club is being run 'so badly' becasue we don't have something, that almost all other clubs also don't have?

Oh, is that a hook I see in the corner of my mouth? Oh well :jester:

dead-fish-10.jpg

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The Norwich troll = calls for him to be Jamie'd.
This prick = Nothing.

Erm, consistency lads?

Listen Dumbfuck, what you call jamied is called Doxing by hackers. It was something I was aware of way before you took up licking windows for a hobby, hence you'll find f*** all about me on line. Conversley the way you and other pricks are going you could end up getting NSC shut down when someone you Dox, latest troll no doubt, complains of harrasment or malicous communications which are criminal offences.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Listen Dumbfuck, what you call jamied is called Doxing by hackers. It was something I was aware of way before you took up licking windows for a hobby, hence you'll find f*** all about me on line. Conversley the way you and other pricks are going you could end up getting NSC shut down when someone you Dox, latest troll no doubt, complains of harrasment or malicous communications which are criminal offences.

So you aren't a complete moron then? How do you explain your original post? Or do you just like to troll. If that's how you want to spend your time, fair enough but atleast make it interesting perhaps?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
So you aren't a complete moron then? How do you explain your original post? Or do you just like to troll. If that's how you want to spend your time, fair enough but atleast make it interesting perhaps?

OK Keiran.:)

So you approve of Doxing people? Is this you?

Attachments

• NA.jpg
    NA.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 29

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011

From memory!

West Ham do it i believe

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I was suprised by the flash. :lolol:

Very impressive, Looney.

Oh you dont know the half of it, I could prob write you a better CV than you could but I am not going to spill all your PI on here(That includes your bebo page).:lol:

We do have a mutual friend, non-football, on facebook as well.???

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
OK Keiran.:)

So you approve of Doxing people? Is this you?
Jesus Christ :D

No wonder he keeps banging on about some bird from Swindon he fondled years ago.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
:laugh: Gold.

(P.S, I'm a different person :) )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here