The economy
Immigration
Gordon Brown
Nu-Labours negative campaigning
The wish for change and a new broom
The rise of Trade Union power

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
I hear Dick Tight will be VOTING Labour as they LOOK after all the potless pensioners not that HE should be POTLESS after SELLING Withdean

KNIGHT OUT

SACK THE LIFE PRESIDENT

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Selling Withdean please explain.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
Maybe because Cameron is offering tax cuts & cash for everyone.

Anyone out there know how the bankrupt UK is going to pay for Camerons promises?

As Pete Townsend once said 'Don't get fooled again'

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Maybe because Cameron is offering tax cuts & cash for everyone.

Anyone out there know how the bankrupt UK is going to pay for Camerons promises?

As Pete Townsend once said 'Don't get fooled again'

I doubt the debt can get much worse than it is.

The Voice

Jan 16, 2009
The economy
Immigration
Gordon Brown

Blimey. The Torygraph and Daily Malice readers stick out like a sore thumb. Oh dear, and to think that you were born with a creative brain. Where did it go wrong? :nono:

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
The economy
Immigration
Gordon Brown

The economy - the Tories dithered and had no answers
Immigration - no difference in policies between Lab/Tory
Gordon Brown - just about lesser of 2 evils
New broom - What? Cameron = Blair lite. All soundbites & no substance
Rise of trade union - back to teachers/nurses striking every year if the tories get in

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Because more than recently, people sense the economy is no longer in freefall. And that makes them more optimistic about political change.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
because polls are rubbish and people answer in responce to loaded questions or the news of that weekend.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
because polls are rubbish and people answer in responce to loaded questions or the news of that weekend.

That too. They were way off in 1992 and 1997. They consistently underestimate the Tory share of the vote. Even exit polls (asking people how they just voted a few secs ago) are notoriously unreliable.

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Because more than recently, people sense the economy is no longer in freefall. And that makes them more optimistic about political change.

Okay, so you have 10 out of 10 for reading The Daily Mail. Tell me, because nobody else I've asked seems to know "What change?" Change from what to what? Give me the details.

seagullsoverlincoln

Jul 14, 2009
How many self serving shysters,smarm bandits and smugmeisters do we have to put up
with before may 6th.Bribing a gullible electorate,selling policies like snake oil salesman,
polluting our personal space and insulting our intelligence.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Paying people to get married & reducing the NI contributions will certainly add to it.
+ paying for 'national service'
+ increasing VAT making the poorest worse off

He's admitted to a circa 2.5bn savings gap for gawds sake, and that's after he's shaved off 40,000 public sector jobs.

The thought of Cameron/Osbourne in charge is depressing.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Okay, so you have 10 out of 10 for reading The Daily Mail. Tell me, because nobody else I've asked seems to know "What change?" Change from what to what? Give me the details.

Why on earth would I get 10/10 for reading the Daily Mail? I certainly don't agree with the hysterical, paranoid agenda of that paper.

The context in which I was using the words 'political change' was in reference to one party leaving office and another party forming the government. After all, it's not as if there is that wide a gap between what the two main parties are offering policy-wise. While the Tories have greater tradition in this area, New Labour is following a broadly centre-right policy agenda on a lot of issues, and has done since at least 2002.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Because they have a fat one eyed lying scottish twat at the helm,and labour does not stand for labour anymore, there a watered down tory party............... end of

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here