Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why is Harty leaving SCR

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The Great Cornholio said:
Like refusing to stop spamming and publishing other peoples work on the internet? How is 1066 different? And please don't say his age as he is old enough to be a father and gamble, apparently.

run that past me again

I heard his side of the story yesterday, I am interested to hear yours

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
The Great Cornholio said:
Like refusing to stop spamming and publishing other peoples work on the internet? How is 1066 different? And please don't say his age as he is old enough to be a father and gamble, apparently.

Fixtures!

sullyshuffle

Aug 16, 2003
Horsham
thanks Harty for all your words and comments in the phone in. Will it be worth dashing back to the park and ride to hear it next season?
All the best for the future...you have always been a top bloke supporting this club through thick and thin.
Come back soon!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Cheers Harty.

I think you can hold your head up and say that you were always prepared to ask questions. Questions which other people wont for fear of being branded 'disloyal' or 'hare brained'. Even to this very day.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Tubby Mondays said:
A certain Inland Revenue employee would be my choice as new host.

Before or after his customary 3 gallons of scrumpy?

Nearly forgot-thanks Harty. I haven't enjoyed every one of your phone-ins (most of them though) but one thing was always evident and that is your loyalty to The Albion. I hope your replacement has the same loyalties and isn't going to be a Neil Pringle puppet.

Last edited:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Pavilionaire said:
LI, your comments are very ungracious. Now is not the time to be pedantic about one comment on yesterday's show.

Well I'm sure its water off a ducks back to Harty, I cant remember LI being around in the Gullseye days :)

Ian, all the very best, we have had a few run-ins down the years, and a few laughs (Stockport in the away end 'press box' was interesting) but I always enjoy our chats before a game, you have done us proud with the phone in, and I cant think of anyone who could have done it better.

All the very best.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Nice one Harty. I stopped phoning a while back but you were always a pleasure to talk to and didn't seem to mind that half the time I was completely ruined and talking what must have sounded like rubbish. My favourite time was when I had been at Rushden away and Duffy a was willy-windmilling and I happened to say cock by accident. Sorry about that.

Well done for all your good work over the years on the radio and with Gulls Eye. Proper job!

Cheers.

HAMPSHIRE DAVE

Dec 7, 2004
NR SOUTHAMPTON
Leaving the ground with my ear pressed against the radio won't be the same neither will the bus trip back to the town centre.
Does this mean WE GET A FANZINE BACK AGAIN????
So long Harty you made the trips back to Hampshire better after yet another defeat.
HAMPSHIRE DAVE:clap2: :clap2: :albion:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here