Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

why is everyone worrying about getting tickets

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Coz i'm not AMS or season ticket holder and i doubt going up the shop to join AMS tomorrow will do a lot of good?
:(

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
15% isn't it? 5500.

miguelpea

Sep 17, 2004
Near the park.
Coz I have to get tickets by post. me an exiled away supporters club member. Getting tickets by post always a bit hit and miss.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
miguelpea said:
Coz I have to get tickets by post. me an exiled away supporters club member. Getting tickets by post always a bit hit and miss.

I would imagine that all the applications will be by post to start off with. Most all ticket away games are.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i thought it was only 10%

for one of the first times ever , i'm SHITTING myself about getting a ticket :(

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Richy_Seagull said:
Can we send off applications tomorrow before they give out prices etc?

Might do that - how should I go about it?

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Anyone sending off tickets now is a bit lame if you ask me

Don't fret people, one way or another you'll get to see the game, if you have to go into the home end so be it

And any plum talking about priority should stop now before I lose my temper :angry: No one fan deserves a ticket more than anyone else, perhaps I should write to the club and say I went to Blackpool during the petrol crisis, Scunthorpe, Hull, Hartlepool, away,etc, etc (ON A MIDWEEK DAY!!!). Does this make me more deserving than anyone else? Nope......

Chill people and enjoy the fact we've got a decent draw for once

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Dancin Ninja BHA said:

:clap:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Anyone sending off tickets now is a bit lame if you ask me

Don't fret people, one way or another you'll get to see the game, if you have to go into the home end so be it

And any plum talking about priority should stop now before I lose my temper :angry: No one fan deserves a ticket more than anyone else, perhaps I should write to the club and say I went to Blackpool during the petrol crisis, Scunthorpe, Hull, Hartlepool, away,etc, etc (ON A MIDWEEK DAY!!!). Does this make me more deserving than anyone else? Nope......

:clap: totally 100% spot on there , Ninja

Jameson

There will be plenty of tickets for everyone. Remember Palace away two years ago? We did not sell the allocation.

Also, although this is a big game for us I doubt whether Spurs fans will see it in quite the same light.:)

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Jameson said:
although this is a big game for us I doubt whether Spurs fans will see it in quite the same light.:)

Exactly

Everyone who wants to watch BHA at WHL will get the opportunity, but just might mean that you have to go in the home end

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here