Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why Is Everyone Against Oh Gary Hart?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I've always been impressed with his commitment but it seems lately that he's just not the same player from a year or two ago.

It happens to us all - he's just on the slide.

I can see him being one of the players released this summer, but could we afford anyone better to come in next season ?

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Re: Why Is Everyone Against Oh Gary Hary?

byf said:
players like watson,Who has never been a good player at this club

Did you watch any games during the two championship winning seasons???

He was our most consistent, and IMHO, one of our top 3 players during that period. Admittedly, he has been pretty gash for a while now, but for those two seasons he was magnificent.

Wienergull

Geht in Ordnung
Jul 10, 2003
Berlin Mitte
Agree with the last comment re Watson. Made countless goals for Zamora and scored a fair few himself. Can't comment on OGH, as I haven't seen any live matches this season, but I will always have a soft spot for him. He was one of the few players to brighten up those two dismal years at Gillingham, and he had a respectable scoring record then considering he was surrounded by a bunch of wasters and no-hopers.

I think he's doing OK in a side that has hit patchy form. Yes, he has had niggly injuries to work off. I think he showed he's still got what it takes with that fine run and shot that led to the Knight penalty against Port Vale recently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here