Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why I want Itlay to win the World Cup.

Dandyman

In London village.
Yoda said:
Hardly any contact or force from his trailing leg.

Are you, by any chance, the owner of A.C. Milan and former PM of Italy ?

Dandyman said:
Are you, by any chance, the owner of A.C. Milan and former PM of Italy ?

I really wonder though if said ex-PM wants to see Romano Prodi holding the World Cup aloft!

Dandyman

In London village.
London Irish said:
I really wonder though if said ex-PM wants to see Romano Prodi holding the World Cup aloft!

:D

Can't say I want to see the current French leaders celebrating but I still want France to win.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Rhapsody

band4.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Zucherro

Andrea Bocelli

They just don't get music do they.

Still want them to win though as the French are too smug.

And Cannavaro would look BEAUTIFUL holding up that shiny trophy as opposed to the sweaty slaphead Zidane.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Also the national team have abandoned Cattenaccio and are reaping the rewards.

England with sven the twat in charge tried to play an italian style and failed miserable whereas the italians have been outstanding quite frankly.

Unlike the French who have laboured to the final.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
edna krabappel said:
Zucherro

Andrea Bocelli

They just don't get music do they.

Yea, but they also had Verdi, Puccini, Donizetti, Bellini...

I think their attitude today is: "Well, we're never going to be able to top any of that, so there's no point in trying...

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Lord Bracknell said:
I want Italy to win because I want to believe that a bunch of footballers who will be playing in the Third Division next season are capable of winning the World Cup.
:lolol: :lolol:

Dandyman said:
:D

Can't say I want to see the current French leaders celebrating but I still want France to win.

Well, I have to reluctantly concede to you that on purely PC grounds France thrashes Italy 5-0.

The French side is probably the greatest symbol of immigration success in all of Europe - virtually every one of its top players are either black or has North African heritage. And bonus triple point score in that their one really good white player Ribery has converted to Islam :lol:

The team remains one of the most powerful living arguments against the racist spew of Le Pen and co.

They also have a few bright guys in their team, Thuram by professional football standards is an intellectual and has defended the dispossessed of France, the Banlieue rioters.

By contrast, Italy comes across as the Yorkshire of international football, all a bit "village" in cultural terms - letting the Argie Camoranesi in is about the extent of it.

But it's still Forza Azzurri for me. I like watching their pretty little patterns in midfield rather than seeing Thierry Henry go offside 14 times chasing hoofed balls :)

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
London Irish said:
But it's still Forza Azzurri for me. I like watching their pretty little patterns in midfield rather than seeing Thierry Henry go offside 14 times chasing hoofed balls :)

You must have decided to give the Brazil v France game a miss then :)

Aug 2, 2004
SW France
perhaps LI would change his mind if he knew that 5 people died amid countless riots over here the night they won the semi final................is that solidarity with the team or anarchy?????Hope the froggies get stuffed then they can sort this country out,which incidentally does not give me any money!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here