Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why I love NSC

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
It's about COMMUNITY.
Now let's meet up and I'll smash your face in.
Oops!
I meant back doors.
Ooops!......

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I know since my bro had his heart attack NSC has been an absolute god send for him - he would have been bored to tears I think if he hadn't had you lot to wind up at times - having the Albion to focus on definitely helped his recovery I think and the get well messages and messages of support were great to receive.

Have met some great people from here - that have become very good friends - xxx

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
18 months ago I suffered a heart attack and was forced to take early retirement(violins). Got depressed, missed the daily banter and was a pain in the arse to live with! Have always loved my Brighton and decided to join NSC believing it would be 'shit'! but was pleasantly surprised. I now know how to 'blanch' runner beans, deal with the Badgers that come into my garden and love the discussions about BHA and so excited about this season. Such a good site. Thank you NSC for keeping me sane! (3pts of Bishops finger is my defence for this ramble)
THIS

Well as a lot of you know i had my heart attack about 6 months ago,:down: I waited about six weeks for a triple bypass operation,:nono: and for the last four and a half months have been recovering. :thumbsup: Thankfully I managed to recover enough by the start of the season that i did not miss a single home game,:albion2:
I was a member of north stand chat for the whole of last season. But since my illness started i have come to rely on nsc for my entertainment. :rock:
(there are only so many utube videos you can watch ):mad:
Like Cornish seagull you guys on here have made me laugh out loud,:lolol: and spit coffee all over my keyboard more than once. :drool:I am now almost at the at the stage when i can go back to work,:clap2: and I will really miss this place when that happens.:down: I will still be on here when i am not working, or at the footy. :bla:
so I would like to say a massive thank you to all of you :love:whether I have laughed with you,or argued with you. :tantrum:You have all given me so much,:blush: thanks especially to those of you that came to see me when i couldn't get out.:bowdown:
Or sent me messages of support when i was feeling low, so once again a massive thank you to you all:love::clap::clap::clap: THIS IS WITHOUT DOUBT THE BEST FOOTBALL FORUM IN THE WORLD

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
I love NSC because it makes me feel less far from home. Don't get me wrong, I love living in Prague, and I had good fun living in London for ten years before that: but even though it's a long time since I lived in Brighton, it'll always be home, and both the Albion and NSC do a great job of making sure I don't forget that. Sometimes the only way I can find out what's happening in a game is by following the match threads on here!

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
THIS

Well as a lot of you know i had my heart attack about 6 months ago,:down: I waited about six weeks for a triple bypass operation,:nono: and for the last four and a half months have been recovering. :thumbsup: Thankfully I managed to recover enough by the start of the season that i did not miss a single home game,:albion2:
I was a member of north stand chat for the whole of last season. But since my illness started i have come to rely on nsc for my entertainment. :rock:
(there are only so many utube videos you can watch ):mad:
Like Cornish seagull you guys on here have made me laugh out loud,:lolol: and spit coffee all over my keyboard more than once. :drool:I am now almost at the at the stage when i can go back to work,:clap2: and I will really miss this place when that happens.:down: I will still be on here when i am not working, or at the footy. :bla:
so I would like to say a massive thank you to all of you :love:whether I have laughed with you,or argued with you. :tantrum:You have all given me so much,:blush: thanks especially to those of you that came to see me when i couldn't get out.:bowdown:
Or sent me messages of support when i was feeling low, so once again a massive thank you to you all:love::clap::clap::clap: THIS IS WITHOUT DOUBT THE BEST FOOTBALL FORUM IN THE WORLD

Nice one fella. Can't say I've ever had the physical stuff to deal with. But the last year depression has beat the shit out of me. And I know this site has kept me sane at times. All the best to you and cornish seagull.

Lurker

62 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
Nice one fella. Can't say I've ever had the physical stuff to deal with. But the last year depression has beat the shit out of me. And I know this site has kept me sane at times. All the best to you and cornish seagull.

:eek::eek::eek:

We're only on page 2 and so far I think I've counted 3 x heart victims, 1 x manic depressive, and a few suspected insomniacs.

Maybe this site should carry a health warning! :mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here