Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why I hate Labour

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
As a onetime Labour voter I dont hate them I just want them replaced before they drag us down even lower, Our standards of education are well down on other countries,the NHS although given plenty of financial backing is steadily going downhill because of waste,we are in a war that few of us wanted,Brown ruined many pensions by siphoning off millions and the present government do not support a normal family setup.
I do not support any particular party but someone else must be given the chance to improve matters for our childrens and grandchildrens sake.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Because they and the Lib Dems have at least agreed to scrap the biggest erossion of civil liberties - the ID card.

Under a rainbow coalition the ID card scheme could also be scrapped. :thumbsup:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
As a onetime Labour voter I dont hate them I just want them replaced before they drag us down even lower, Our standards of education are well down on other countries (and how would they be better under the Tories, by getting parents to set up schools. Give me a break),the NHS although given plenty of financial backing is steadily going downhill because of waste On the contrary, the service is considerably better than it was in 1997. Still work to be done on waste and top heavy management but definitely a better service. Ask anyone who had to wait 18 months for a hip operation in the 80s and 90s,we are in a war that few of us wanted(who wants any war? The problem is security threats in the main originate from that area if we are to believe the security services, which I suspect you won't because it doesn't support your argument),Brown ruined many pensions by siphoning off millions (What about pension holidays that the Tories encourage that made funds vulnerable as well as the effect of stock market collapses.and the present government do not support a normal family setup Three cheers to the Tories who are going to give married couples tax breaks..
I do not support any particular party but someone else must be given the chance to improve matters for our childrens and grandchildrens sake.

Still, the best way forward will be to stifle the recovery, put more people on the dole, tax breaks for the well-off because apparently that will stop them moving abroad and they will then use their entreprenurial skills to create jobs. Just out of interest, how many jobs do you thing Jim Davidson will create on his return!!!!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
No it wasn't.

So anyone repeating the phrase "bomb the airport" is joking! Sound pretty clear intent to me Sorry but I'd take it bloody serious;y if I was in then security services

It was made on public communications network that is available to all users. That is the crucial difference

It was made to his friends on Twitter.

That's the point. It wasn't what was said, it was the context that it was made - I've heard people on drunken nights out say things like "Say that again and you're dead" but I wouldn't expect a copper to arrest him and charge him with conspiracy to murder.

People say stupid things from time to time; that's life. But not all stupid statements end someone's career. that's breaking a butterfly on a wheel - it was a completely over the top reaction.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here